• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deleted.

Doesn't matter now, its ruined. It's all spoiled, don't want your replies anyway. Hurrummph. *stamps foot* :lol::lol::lol::lol:

*joking*:lol::lol:sorry, couldn't resist :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Threads about nothing are usually the best ones :lol:

I'm replying as everyone else has and i don't want to be odd one out!:oops:

Anyone know what i am replying tooo? what are we talking about??
:roll::roll::roll:

I overslept this morning as I woke up at 0915 :shock: Luckily today is no work due to half day closing

Think this must have been it.....

Thesaurus
Verb 1. delete - remove or make invisible; "Please delete my name from your list"
cancel
remove, take away, withdraw, take - remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
rub out, score out, wipe off, erase, efface - remove by or as if by rubbing or erasing; "Please erase the formula on the blackboard--it is wrong!"
excise, expunge, scratch, strike - remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line; "Please strike this remark from the record"; "scratch that remark"
2. delete - wipe out digitally or magnetically recorded information; "Who erased the files form my hard disk?"
erase
recording, transcription - the act of making a record (especially an audio record); "she watched the recording from a sound-proof booth"
take away, take out - take out or remove; "take out the chicken after adding the vegetables"
demagnetise, demagnetize - erase (a magnetic storage device)
3. delete - cut or eliminate; "she edited the juiciest scenes" blue-pencil, edit
censor - subject to political, religious, or moral censorship; "This magazine is censored by the government"

Back