• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Decisions: Re-Boblet Accomodation

I don't think there's anything 'offensive' in anything Gisela said in this thread and by attacking her for stating her opinion (which after all is what a forum is for, if we all agree what a boring place it would be) it will put people off expressing their opinions. Jane asked for opinions and that's what she got - she can then make an informed decision based on opinions offered, some useful some not.

Please let bygones be bygones :)

I don't think there's anything 'offensive' in anything Gisela said in this thread and by attacking her for stating her opinion (which after all is what a forum is for, if we all agree what a boring place it would be) it will put people off expressing their opinions. Jane asked for opinions and that's what she got - she can then make an informed decision based on opinions offered, some useful some not.

Well I do, both myself and Jane Dexter were very offended and upset at the comments, but that's OK, she can say what she likes ans we have to put up with it, but I state a true fact and everyone gets upset......

Well I do, both myself and Jane Dexter were very offended and upset at the comments, but that's OK, she can say what she likes ans we have to put up with it, but I state a true fact and everyone gets upset......

Saying that she's going to use "English isn't my first language" as an excuse isn't a true fact though.

Any further off-topic snipping at each other and I'll lock the thread. If you have an issue with a user bring it to admin. If you attack them in topics you'll just get yourself in to trouble.

No it isn't, it's the truth, this person made abusive comments about our rabbits and when pointed out I was told "oh well English isn't my first language and things come out wrong", but still no apology, NOW THAT'S WHAT I FIND OFFENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and certainly not me telling the truth

Come on Snowy you've really taken that out of context. :roll:

I remember that topic well as somebody posted a link to some Englsih Lop x's for rehoming. Myself and a few others mentioned that they looked hideous which in my personal opinion they do. In no way is that abusing the rabbit (who doesn't know any better anyway! :roll: ), just our personal opinion. I'm sure we all wish the rabbits in question well and hope that they find a forever home soon.

I really don't see why people can't have a different opinion to others without being jumped on or the original poster screaming for the topic to be locked because everyone doesn't agree with them. :roll:

Back on topic.

I think that kennel looks great Jane. Have you looked on eBay? I've seen a 12ftx4ft set up on there for £200.

Louise

OK here it is but I apologise to those that have seen it before on another thread :oops: Bunny door closed and one of it open. The hutch is never closed they have free access. There are shelves on the otherside of the sheddy bit too and litter trays etc. Excuse the garden, the piccies were taken the day It was erected. :oops:

P2260062.jpg

P2260052.jpg

P2260047.jpg

P2260045.jpg

Ah but it seems like only a select few are actually allowed opinions on here. I feel Snowy has made some totally out of order and unrelated attacks against Gisela, and it's not the first time! As for Gisela's post you can't ask for opinions then get offended and ask for the thread to be locked when people give them to you, whoever you are!

What's bitumen :?

Janex

You are so young and innocent Jane :lol: That horrible black smelly stuff (tar) they paint on flat rooves to waterproof them - well it's not bitumen bitumen, just a copy of it - It's what they make the roofing felt for bunny hutches with. Maybe it's called pitch? :shock:

I was thinking that TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

A small cot for me on one side, and luxury pet beds all down the other side for the buns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :love:

Of course, I would probably end up with all of the buns in bed with ME by morning!!!:p ;) :lol: :lol:

Back