• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Damaskinos Gone....

so very very sorry to hear your sad news Eve :cry: :cry: my heart goes out to you at this very sad time :( It is heart breaking for us whom they leave behind :( words are little consolation for the sadness we feel when it is their time to go :( Damaskinos will be snuggled up to his wifey Bracken bun and will be smiling down on you for the love you gave them both.

Run free Little Damaskinos bun, re-united with your one true love Bracken

xxx

Oh Eve, I'm so sorry. Damaskinos looked like a very sweet bun, and I'm sure he was always there for you and Bracken bun when his love was needed. They are together at last, and that is a good thing. My heart goes out to you at this sad time...((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Binky free Damaskinos and Bracken, together at last.

xxxx

Oh Eve - how very sad you must be feeling just now - my heart goes out to you.

Damaskinos was a lovely bunny andhe must have decided that he wanted to be with the love of his bunny life - try ot hink of him and Bracken all loved up again at the Bridge.

Big cuddles

lol Pam

oh no Eve I am so sorry to hear this sound slike a broken heart poor little boy. Binky free litte one and take care Eve xx :cry: :cry: :cry:

Eve,

I never come on this part of the forum as I find it far too upseting, but Carys just mailed me to say what has happen. My heart goes out to you, he looked so lovely and you're having such a rough time lately.

BIG HUGS
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Binky free ikkle one :cry:

So sorry to hear this Eve - it must be heartbreaking for you, but he must have missed his bunny lady too much. :cry: These little buns are so complex - it's amazing to think they have that much love for each other.

So sorry to hear of this Eve. Please take some comfort in knowing that they had a wonderful life with you and Dami is now re-united with the love of his life, Bracken. :cry:

Awwww Eve I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I really do feel for you as with me loosing Pepper last week.
Take care and loads of hugs
kayxxxxl

oh eve -- sending heaps of love and support!
what a difficult time this has all been for you... but what a lovely tale of eternal love for Bracken and Damaskinos...

Lee, xxx

Heck Eve - you've not had a good time of it lately girl.

Sending you big big hugs and binky Free little man with all our spirit bunns.

Back