• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy biting

:shock: :wave: wow a lot of posts lol! thanks guys, oh bless you bunlover treading on eggshells lol :roll: :oops: sorry if i came across as :censored: :evil: devil woman :rolleyes: :lol: not meaning to..i think i over reacted slightly but it did hurt, i have misunderstood things perhaps although i am not sure...i dnt know..think i will move on from that topical debate...erm i try on only handle Daisy twice a day, this is 1st to put her out and 2nd to get her in and check her over....

it is never very long as bless her heart she really is trying :roll: :D it's gonna take time and patience with her and i rescued her so i'll be dammed if i am gonna let her get the better of me ;) lol hear hear!!! ha ha !! :lol

i will keep u posted, i have been given some wonderful words of wisdom on this site now so i will try them each over the next week and let you know ;)

They don't care when they die?! :evil: I agree they probably don't have any real concept of their own mortality but in my opinion every animal deserves to have everything done in their owners power to ensure that they do not suffer in any way. Dying of cancer cannot be a nice way to go. Surely an animal deserves a good quality of life and a long one at that!

I understand that spaying is an expensive procedure but if you do your research before getting a rabbit then this should have been accounted for.

It would only take a few weeks to save up the £70 it costs, if not then there are always charities that can help.

Tamsin

ADMIN NOTE: Please can members be careful how they reply to other members posts. If you disagree with someone elses viewpoint that is of course acceptable, but please try and avoid inadvertently making people feel guilty for seeing things differently to you.
For the record, I dont have Does routinely spayed here at the Sanctuary, though some of them are older when they first arrive, I tend to ask the vet to scan the does wombs once a year instead to check for problems.
Spaying is an invasive procedure, and although the benefits may outweigh the potential problems, it is up to the individual to do what they see is best for their own rabbit(s).
Choosing not to have your rabbit(s) spayed does not = lack of care for your rabbit!. You have to make the decision based on your rabbits age, state of health and other factors too.

Please respect other peoples rights to freedom of choice for their rabbits, thank you .

Last edited:
Back