• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dagenham to Nottingham- needed for a weekend

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Will keep checking for this thread for the duration of the day, as I may be now going back to Surrey late tonight (pending on how this thread goes) as the trains are all messed up tomorrow and I have bonders due home tomorrow.

Hey guys,

I can't do Harlow - Dagenham - South Oxfordshire as it will be about 4-5 hours altogether without delays and I can't afford that much petrol.
I also have plans before and after that time slot I gave.

Sorry.

Let me know if any future dates come up though as I can happily do Dagenham to Stevenage or there abouts.

Last edited:
No worries Leanne.

I'm sure we can get something sorted for another weekend...perhaps the 18th when Libby is driving up north?

No worries Leanne.

I'm sure we can get something sorted for another weekend...perhaps the 18th when Libby is driving up north?

Just to add the 18th is a Monday, that's when I will be going up, I know you originally said a weekend. Also I could maybe change to 17th, but will need to check.

Just bumping this up. Can anyone help get this bun from Kris in Dagenham to me in Nottingham? :wave:

I can do the week beginning 25th April if anyone is travelling northwards during that time?

Amy, a friend may be able to bring bunny this Sunday as she is going to Alton Towers on the M1?

Would that be okay with you?

Tried to pm, but your inbox was full!

Sunday should be fine, depending on the time. Will your friend be doing M1 to J24, then A50? If so, I could meet at Donnington (East Midlands Airport) Services at J24.

Is it still okay for you to take Wally? He was due his incisors out this Tuesday, my vet burred them down the week before.

He is 5 yrs, very lively/friendly and vocal. Neutered with some slight dampness of the eyes. No sign of CNS issues to date though.

Back