• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dagenham to Nottingham- needed for a weekend

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Preferably next weekend (2nd April) if possible.

This is to get a very special needs bunny from me, to abbymarysmokey.

He is a 5 year old dutch with neurological problems amongst others I am told.

abbymarysmokey can do the Nottingham section and meet someone on the A1 or M1, but can only do this on a weekend.

Can anyone help? :wave:

I might be able to do Dagenham to Stevenage depending on when you guys do the journey.

:wave:

Thanks for the offer :wave:

I could meet you on the A1 somewhere, perhaps Newark or Grantham so you wouldn't need to go quite as far as Lincoln.

That would be great, I realised after I'd said it that you have to drive quite a way 'inland' off the A1 to get to Lincoln. Grantham would be great!

Sounds like it's all coming together. When? I wasn't planning on coming up until the 17th of April, but could maybe do the weekend before (next weekend) instead?

Amy I live at Newark 2 mins off the A1 so if you need a place to wait you could come here. Or I can do a stretch from Grantham towards Nottingham if it helps.

Lib, Leanne and Kris...are you all able to do the 9th April?

Rach, can you suggest a landmark/services on the A1 near Grantham where I could meet Lib?

Lib, Leanne and Kris...are you all able to do the 9th April?

Rach, can you suggest a landmark/services on the A1 near Grantham where I could meet Lib?

There is a big Downtown at Gratham that is straight off the A1 and has a large carpark- that might be best. You can't miss it.

Cool looks like the 9th is good for everyone. Yay! :D

What sort of time is good for everyone else? I can do pretty much any time. :wave:

I'm not coming up until the 18th :cry: I kept an eye out for this thread and didn't see it, so thought this had gone by the wayside. Sorry guys :( I could do Stevenage to Peterborough on the 9th if there is petrol money going, but otherwise I can't afford to do the journey twice in a week. Sorry :(

if anyone can get this bunny to me in south oxfordshire before saturday morning, I can take it up to nottingham for saturday evening

Back