• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Count...the invisababies, count them 1, 2, 3... [U/D I think we have a conclusion...]

They are growing so fast! I have a little webcam thingy which works at night too, I've been able to use my iPad to watch her feed them from the comfort of my bed. 10pm seems to be the time of choice for feeding. Their fur is really coming through now and their eyes look to be on the verge of opening. I think they will be very pretty bunnies, lots of variations on blacks and browns with some white mismatched dutch markings of varying amount.

How lovely to be able to watch them from your bed :D I think there are 7 - or is that 8 - or maybe 7.............

All very adorable, and lucky to be safe with you :D

I can't get over how quickly they've grown :shock: I think the answer to the number of invisababies is getting clearer...

IMG_6848_zpsx9n9berc.jpg

They're growing so fast! Eyes are now open, ears are swivelling independently and they're starting to move around the nest. I also just had the most amazing privilege, mum just let me watch her feed them all :shock: Seven sets of back feet pedalling upside down accompanied by slurping noises, so delightful!

awww i love babies xx you are really going to have your hands full when they all start bopping about lol.. its so nice to have an amazing mummy who takes after her babies.

They're growing so fast! Eyes are now open, ears are swivelling independently and they're starting to move around the nest. I also just had the most amazing privilege, mum just let me watch her feed them all :shock: Seven sets of back feet pedalling upside down accompanied by slurping noises, so delightful!

:love::love::love:

IMG_6935_zps0ejmozgs.jpg

Popped them in here briefly while I cleaned the nest - proper little bunnies now!

Back