• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Count...the invisababies, count them 1, 2, 3... [U/D I think we have a conclusion...]

beautiful. How do you ever get anything done? I'd not be able to drag myself away from those cuties

I tried to get a nice photo of them all in a line, like I've seen other photos. No chance :lol: Put one in place and two others go running off...bring them back and another one immediately turns and legs it. How do people do it, they must velcro them to the spot or something!
IMG_7241_zpsfrkicax8.jpg

IMG_7242_zpslec6cidc.jpg

IMG_7244_zpsx0scyxtn.jpg

So then I thought I know, I'll try just to get the four who I think are girls together, surely it will be possible with just four of them :lol:
IMG_7247_zpsoizy8pka.jpg

IMG_7248_zpsbekfevnr.jpg

IMG_7246_zpsz3kqn7ny.jpg

I also found out a bit more about mumma...seems that she was living in a vivarium inside a house :shock: It's no wonder the poor bun is snuffly, can you imagine how damp and how poor the air circulation must have been! Thank goodness she didn't have 7 babies in there. We still don't know about dad, but having heard about her living arrangements and location of the house, I'm now confident that he wasn't a wildie. We reckon he might have been a nethie, as the babies are growing and developing well but are very small and they do have fairly flat noses and longish but nethie shaped ears which are straight down the middle.

ohmigodohmigodohmigod!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dutchies are my FAVOURITE.

My Schumi was an agouti dutch with wonky markings just like these guys.

:love::love::love:

love the "line-up" photos :lol:
Always wonder how people manage it
I'll have to try with our babies.
i too love dutchies and these are just scrummy :)

Back