• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could we have vibes please- There both Home Questions about Eva

Thank you, hmmm the vets haven't rang yet :? I dunno whether to phone or not, sometimes they don't finish surgery until 4pm, and alot of the time i will just ahve a chat with the vet when i pick the buns up and i can always take the view that no news is good news :?

Well there both home, Jam is fine, she was moving about and munching away last night and first thing this morning :D Although i did get growled at this morning when i touched her carrot :roll:
Eva has Arthritis. The X-rays confirmed she has it in her hips, knees and spine and its working it's way up to her front legs. So she is now on daily metacam. I think that her and Ron would be better in the house, i just don't have anywhere i can keep a NZ White and her partner! Does anyone have any ideas of secure indoor houseing, baring in mind that i have a dog that can open every door in the house and although he is used to the buns i don't think Eva and ron would appreciate a visit from him if they were inside with out protection.

I'm glad they're both home and Jam sounds like she's doing really well. :love:

I'm sorry to hear about Eva. Is there anything they can do for her, or is it just a case of keeping her pain free with the metacam?

I'm glad they're both home and Jam sounds like she's doing really well. :love:

I'm sorry to hear about Eva. Is there anything they can do for her, or is it just a case of keeping her pain free with the metacam?

It;s just keeping her pain free, and warmth would help, im worried that if she has snugglesafes in the shed she will eat them :?

Back