• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could Stew have some vibes please? u/d 14.10.10 she's gone

No she hasn't been yet.The vet said i know her best and manage her and her medication usually very well.I didn't take her today as i was working/wanted to see how she was after her meds.She will of course be going there if necessary

your buns seem to love it outside dont they! they are thriving, mine are the same, if i bring them inside to have a cosy up to us, they try and get back out to nibble their grass! And with those covers you have they are cosy, my cover from CABJ should be here soon

I will be ringing the vet as soon as they open.I will make sure she gets an appointment today and i don't think she will be returning with me.

I am distraught at the thought she might not be with us much longer but i have to keep the promise i made her when we gave her a second chance.

Really worried about Belle and Dumpling.They have stayed away from Stew but neither of them are eating now.Is it that they know something is wrong?

sending lots of vibes and hugs to you all.

I don't want to say this but when we lost Daisy the other week Duke started of staing right beside her but as time wore on he moved away. He did carry on eating but he left her alone :/

She's gone.I can't post anymore right now.I will write in rainbow bridge when i can.Thank you everyone for your vibes

No!:cry::cry::cry:

I'm so very sorry Claire, what sad news, I'll be thinking of you, Stew and your buns today. Take care xxx

Oh No!!! Claire lovey!!!!! Im so very very sorry.
Sleep well Baby Stew.Lots of love.xxxxxx

Back