• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie :)

KCG

Warren Veteran
Cookie after a long time :)

o7jYxOP.jpeg

Depressed cookie :D
KbQojEy.jpeg

He makes himself pet him every morning at 5 am
wrWM1Qq.jpeg

While I was waiting for him to petting me after loving him for an hour at 5 in the morning :roll:

Some petting :love:

I caught Cookie sneaking willow leaves in the kitchen :lol:

Last edited:
Aw Cookie, I've missed you boy :love::love: so nice to see him KCG, he looks so happy and well cared for. How old is he now ? Give him a nose rub from me and George x

Aw Cookie, I've missed you boy :love::love: so nice to see him KCG, he looks so happy and well cared for. How old is he now ? Give him a nose rub from me and George x

Thank You :) He is now 3 years old and good mashallah. To you and George, lots of kisses from Cookie and me :love:

He is a very handsome and healthy boy! I liked how he helped himself to the willow! Clever boy.
During your absence you missed the post of my bridge bunnies that included a photo of my Amigo and Bonita. They were sable point netherland dwarfs who looked a lot like Cookie.

Sent from my KFTRWI using Tapatalk

What a handsome lad! :love: I, too, have missed getting my "Cookie fix." What a sweetheart he is. :love: xxxxx

He is a very handsome and healthy boy! I liked how he helped himself to the willow! Clever boy.
During your absence you missed the post of my bridge bunnies that included a photo of my Amigo and Bonita. They were sable point netherland dwarfs who looked a lot like Cookie.

Sent from my KFTRWI using Tapatalk

Ohh Thank you very much for your comments :love:I would love to see pictures of the bridge rabbits, I will look at them today :)

Back