• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie seems to have learned to beg

KCG

Warren Veteran
Cookie seems to have learned to beg. He always stands up and begs me for something. He looks so cute that I can't resist :( :lol: What will I do? :lol:

Ah but what might he do if you don't give in?

I forsee lots of bunny sulking in your future [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

My mini rex is the same way and Heidi will gain too much weight if overfed. I reduce breakfast and dinner by amount of her snacks.

ha ha I noticed when he heard a bag crinkle how he jumps up to beg. He thinks that you must have a delicious snack. He is too cute.

ha ha I noticed when he heard a bag crinkle how he jumps up to beg. He thinks that you must have a delicious snack. He is too cute.

Haha yes, we are like this 24/7 :lol: He wants a treat when he even hears the sound of a bag :D While I cook, he is always waiting at my feet like this. :lol: He comes running from another room when he hears the sound of the refrigerator door. He learned the purpose of the refrigerator and kitchen. :lol:

Haha yes, we are like this 24/7 :lol: He wants a treat when he even hears the sound of a bag :D While I cook, he is always waiting at my feet like this. :lol: He comes running from another room when he hears the sound of the refrigerator door. He learned the purpose of the refrigerator and kitchen. :lol:

The joys of a house bunny. They always seem to learn about the refrigerator. My Julie bunny was a big bunny. She would stand on 2 feet and pull food out the frig and Susie a tiny bunny would hop into the frig really fast and sit on a shelf.

Dusty does this too. Stands on her hind legs and lifts up her front paws. If I crackle her bag of rabbit goodies she comes running over straight away.

The joys of a house bunny. They always seem to learn about the refrigerator. My Julie bunny was a big bunny. She would stand on 2 feet and pull food out the frig and Susie a tiny bunny would hop into the frig really fast and sit on a shelf.

OMG jumping into the refrigerator? :lol: Cookie can't do this because our fridge is big, but he would if it were possible. I usually find Cookie in front of the refrigerator in this position; he gets up, sticks his front paws on the refrigerator, as if he's stick behind the door after him gone lover :lol:

Dusty does this too. Stands on her hind legs and lifts up her front paws. If I crackle her bag of rabbit goodies she comes running over straight away.

How fast rabbits really learn everything, I'm amazed to hear that :D

Back