• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie licks too much

KCG

Warren Veteran
Hello to everyone,
Cookie has been licking me constantly lately. He licks my face and hands a lot, sometimes he licks my clothes too. He licks me for half an hour while I'm sitting or lying down. His professional job was like licking me. :D
Sometimes he licks the floor and furniture too. First I wondered if it was salt deficiency and I gave the calcium stone but he wasn't very interested. By the way he is doing this licking behavior only to me, not licking my husband. Why? Is there a problem that I don't know? :roll:

He probably just likes you a lot! He's grooming you, like bunnies groom other bunnies. :) The reason he licks you a lot but not your husband is probably because he doesn't feel as close to your husband as he does to you. It's not about needing salt, and bunnies don't need calcium stones. Those can be dangerous, actually, since bunnies can get too much calcium that way. It'd be best not to give that to him. I don't know why bunnies sometimes like to lick the floor and the furniture, though!

He probably just likes you a lot! He's grooming you, like bunnies groom other bunnies. :) The reason he licks you a lot but not your husband is probably because he doesn't feel as close to your husband as he does to you. It's not about needing salt, and bunnies don't need calcium stones. Those can be dangerous, actually, since bunnies can get too much calcium that way. It'd be best not to give that to him. I don't know why bunnies sometimes like to lick the floor and the furniture, though!

I normally wouldn't give him the calcium stone, but in this case I thought I'd give it to him again and give it a try. But now I'll remove it again, you're right it can be harmful, it can cause kidney stones.

Cookie licks me a lot, I'm tired. Even my husband doesn't kiss me that much. :lol: Cookie licks me for hours without getting tired, now I'm tired haha :lol:
Also my husband is jealous of this situation:lol:

Aww, your husband is getting jealous and you're getting tired of all of Cookie's licking. :lol: I think since Cookie is a single bunny he's just going to give all his affection to you! There's nothing you can really do about it, except getting him a bunny friend he can groom instead.

Aww, your husband is getting jealous and you're getting tired of all of Cookie's licking. :lol: I think since Cookie is a single bunny he's just going to give all his affection to you! There's nothing you can really do about it, except getting him a bunny friend he can groom instead.

I think so too, Cookie and I are generally like partners. We even walk around the house together. He's waiting for me even while I'm cooking. Sitting or lying on the sofa lap. :D My husband hardly accepts Cookie, I can't think of the latter. :roll:
Also Cookie is licking my hand now, I'm typing with one hand:lol:

Aw, he's like your shadow, always there! :love: It's sad that your husband doesn't accept Cookie much. Cookie's so cute!

Trying to type while a bunny licks your hand sounds very inconvenient. :lol:

Aw, he's like your shadow, always there! :love: It's sad that your husband doesn't accept Cookie much. Cookie's so cute!

Trying to type while a bunny licks your hand sounds very inconvenient. :lol:

My husband loves Cookie but is jealous. normally my husband is not an animal lover, but he loves cookie now. But he is both jealous and sometimes hard to endure. My husband is not good with animals. :D

Thank you so much. :) The worst is Cookie licking my belly. :lol: :lol:

Aw, I'm glad he loves Cookie now, despite not being an animal lover and getting jealous.

Oh my gosh, I've never had a bunny lick my belly! I think I'm glad about that. :lol:

Aw, I'm glad he loves Cookie now, despite not being an animal lover and getting jealous.

Oh my gosh, I've never had a bunny lick my belly! I think I'm glad about that. :lol:

Haha If Cookie saw you, I'm sure he would love you very much. Once Cookie got used to you, I'm sure he'd lick your belly :D
PS. I'm so tickled :lol:

Back