• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie lazy

KCG

Warren Veteran
Cookie is so lazy since this summer, I didn't mind it in the summer because it was too hot so I thought he didn't want to run. Cookie became potato couch. :roll: Cookie happy sometimes binky and sleeps flops every day. But he never runs, doesn't exercise. Constantly lying or eating on the couch or other couch, carpet, his room. Cookie has gotten so lazy he always lying with me or on my lap. He loves new homes so he is constantly exploring and running. But when it comes to our own house, he never explores and does not run because he knows that house, he lies directly. Him psychology is okay, because flop and binky do it often. Also very excited about eating and new toys. Cookie loves new things, but other than that, he's too lazy, too self-indulgent. What do you think I should do?

PS. Cookie had sterilization surgery in summer. And he was normally a calm bunny, after spaying he became a very very calm bunny.

I find a companion bunny or playing games where the buns chase me around for a nugget are the only effective encouragement for exercise.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

I find a companion bunny or playing games where the buns chase me around for a nugget are the only effective encouragement for exercise.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Partner for Cookie is our last option. :( cookie was already a lazy bunny prone to laziness, now he gets more laziness as he relaxes :D He is very happy with his life now he eats hay or sleeps or watches tv 24/7. Now he's living like he's retired, he's so happy to live like this she binky and flop all the time. But I want him to exercise more, he loves laziness. :|

Most adult rabbits spend a lot of time lazing around and eating. you can add enrichment activities eg hang up hay so he has to stretch, put pellets in a cat / dog treat ball so he has to chase it to get the pellets out.

Most adult rabbits spend a lot of time lazing around and eating. you can add enrichment activities eg hang up hay so he has to stretch, put pellets in a cat / dog treat ball so he has to chase it to get the pellets out.

I do these things but he chooses the easy way. :lol: For example he has hay balls, he plays for a few minutes, then thought it was easier and goes to eat the hay in the trash box. :lol: I guess Cookie's soul is lazy :D

Rabbits are more active early in the morning and later at night, it's natural for them to sleep a lot during the day. My two aren't really interested in toys and sound similar to Cookie, I wouldn't worry too much, but a friend might help him as they tend to be active together if they have a friend.

Rabbits are more active early in the morning and later at night, it's natural for them to sleep a lot during the day. My two aren't really interested in toys and sound similar to Cookie, I wouldn't worry too much, but a friend might help him as they tend to be active together if they have a friend.

I understand, thanks. :)

Most of my bunnies are not high energy. Same for my past bunnies.
I try to encourage mine to get exercise to help muscle tone, flexibility , heart/lung health, and gi movement. Though it can be hard to get some to move. Though my bunnies may tell you they are actually encouraging me to exercise.:love:

Most of my bunnies are not high energy. Same for my past bunnies.
I try to encourage mine to get exercise to help muscle tone, flexibility , heart/lung health, and gi movement. Though it can be hard to get some to move. Though my bunnies may tell you they are actually encouraging me to exercise.:love:

Why are our rabbits so lazy ? :lol: :lol: Even now, Cookie is watching TV while lying with me. :lol:

Zeus is definitely the laziest rabbit ever, think I've only seen him do more than a lazy hop 3 times [emoji1787]
Athie does like to zoom about but that's usually around 11pm when I'm in bed.
Gaia appears to be the psycho zoomer at 2am and she gets Athie to join in [emoji1787] during the day though they mostly just sleep or eat.

I did find teaching Zeus tricks with his pellets has helped him move more. Just basic ones like up on his hind legs, jump over my leg, jump onto the couch, put paws on my hand, spin round, follow me etc. It keeps him moving and helps us bond more.

Or maybe you can get one of those cat ball toys to put Cookie's pellets in like someone suggested. Easiest is to do stuff with his pellets to get him moving, that way you're not having to give extra treats and he gets moving a bit

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Zeus is definitely the laziest rabbit ever, think I've only seen him do more than a lazy hop 3 times [emoji1787]
Athie does like to zoom about but that's usually around 11pm when I'm in bed.
Gaia appears to be the psycho zoomer at 2am and she gets Athie to join in [emoji1787] during the day though they mostly just sleep or eat.

I did find teaching Zeus tricks with his pellets has helped him move more. Just basic ones like up on his hind legs, jump over my leg, jump onto the couch, put paws on my hand, spin round, follow me etc. It keeps him moving and helps us bond more.

Or maybe you can get one of those cat ball toys to put Cookie's pellets in like someone suggested. Easiest is to do stuff with his pellets to get him moving, that way you're not having to give extra treats and he gets moving a bit

Haha that was nice to hear, it's always interesting to me that every rabbit has different personalities :)

Cookie still does the moves you say, following me constantly, jumping on the seats,Standing up and begging for treats, gets excited for food and runs around me, but he likes to lie down more. :lol: He doesn't run much like other rabbits, I want him to be a little more active.:D

Haha that was nice to hear, it's always interesting to me that every rabbit has different personalities :)

Cookie still does the moves you say, following me constantly, jumping on the seats,Standing up and begging for treats, gets excited for food and runs around me, but he likes to lie down more. [emoji38] He doesn't run much like other rabbits, I want him to be a little more active.:D
Hehehe maybe you need another one, find a super active one. He sounds happy enough even though he doesn't run around as much as you'd like [emoji4]

Hehehe maybe you need another one, find a super active one. He sounds happy enough even though he doesn't run around as much as you'd like [emoji4]

Maybe but I can't think of a second rabbit as long as we're in Turkey. Even a single rabbit in Turkey is a very expensive budget. It's also my first time looking for a pet, even a single rabbit is hard for me. :D I don't care much about the difficulty because I love him so much but it's really hard, like I have a little baby :lol:

Back