• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Continental Giant

Oh those ears :love:

I would love a conti - but I think it would hate me as I would be constantly mucking about with it's ears - they are just too fascinating :love:

Oh those ears :love:

I would love a conti - but I think it would hate me as I would be constantly mucking about with it's ears - they are just too fascinating :love:

Ohh she loves her ears being played with! ;) they are fascinating, she's has bundles of character, and is cheeky
!

Beautiful bunny! 😊 I second the apple tree idea - friend of mine just delivered me a bag of apple branches from her garden last night for these two, they love them!

Oooooooh, she's so LITTLE!!!

What a beauty :)

So, a large cardboard box with holes in is a great start. Hector used to love books at that stage..... So he had a yellow pages.....

He's always got a giant willow ball (p@h I'm afraid) on the go too.

He has a couple of cat tunnels and a Hop Inn.

He loves any sort of thing that he can throw around - plastic tubs, food bowls, tv remote..... :lol:

He also loves climbing.... To places you will not realise until he's there.....

Most of all, he just loves fuss and cuddles :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's currently 10 weeks old!

She was still with her mum as the lady didn't want wean her till mum and baby were both ready and intended on keeping her. Hence why she's a big girl!

She is already as big as my 8 month Old cat.

The lady lives in the village, she heard about my little thumper being run over and we got talking, then my partner surprised me with her the other day because he knew how much I wanted one and was heartbroken about my two bunnies.

I don't trust having the rabbits outside any more because we are waiting for an extension on our house so the drive way and entrance to our back garden is open. We still have Cagney outside and I doubly triple check her every night.

Will Cagney stay outside on her own now?

I found a farm in California that has them but Im in Michigan. We have Flemish Giants everywhere but not the Continental Giants.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lady Penelope is very very lovely :love: For chewing there is nothing better IMO than tree branches i.e. willow, apple, hazel, ash, hawthorn.

Beautiful :love: Giants are amazing :D So huge and have got excellent natures! My parents/sisters had a flemish giant named Lily, but she died when I was a baby so I never really knew her (well I interacted with her then, but I don't remember it of course). We've never went a day without rabbits since I was a toddler but we've never had a flemish again! They're definitely one of the top breeds I want next!

I so wish these were readily available in the US, such an awesome breed.

I've always wondered if there's much of a difference between continentals and flemish. I've heard they're similar but I dont know of any details.

Back