• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Continental Giant

And grows and grows..... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha! She's growing by the day! Lord knows what she will be fully grown, can't wait till she hits the 6 month mark to get her spayed, don't fancy a hormonal giant!

Haha! She's growing by the day! Lord knows what she will be fully grown, can't wait till she hits the 6 month mark to get her spayed, don't fancy a hormonal giant!

The reason mine went outside and I got him a friend! They are fab but big means more mess, more wee and lots more destruction. You will find you will still have to let her outside for playtime - they get very bored in the same four walls. Mine often get nouty if they are shut in for too long.

The reason mine went outside and I got him a friend! They are fab but big means more mess, more wee and lots more destruction. You will find you will still have to let her outside for playtime - they get very bored in the same four walls. Mine often get nouty if they are shut in for too long.

Or she could become a huge bundle of fluff who owns the house but would not even think of condescending to go outside!!

Stairs and climbing on tables and beds etc are just parts of a bunny playground... :lol:

Haha she's just climbed the stairs. Lord.
She runs round with the cats most of the day! Waiting mid week then getting her vaccinated, then shall let her outside for a while!
She's got a whole "room" adapted to her and she's managed to stick to her litter tray, but who knows as she get bigger!

After thumper got out and was killed in petrified to consider putting her out there.

Haha she's just climbed the stairs. Lord.
She runs round with the cats most of the day! Waiting mid week then getting her vaccinated, then shall let her outside for a while!
She's got a whole "room" adapted to her and she's managed to stick to her litter tray, but who knows as she get bigger!

After thumper got out and was killed in petrified to consider putting her out there.

Ha ha ha!!

I promise she will get places you haven't even thought of until you find some evidence of her.... Like the half eaten satsuma I found on the kitchen worktop on one occasion :lol:

It's the confidence that astounds me!? It's like she's fearless! The two cats and her went quiet, started my hunt all I could see at the top of the stairs was a pair of ears and then the two cats come bounding down, she high tailed it into my bedroom!!

Back