• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

consultation fees

£20, but when you get jabs done they give them a thorough going over at the same time - teeth, claws etc My vets are dear but it's a 24hr animal hospital and all of the staff their are absolutely amazing so I don't mind paying extra.

£17.25 for the first visit then follow ups are free. My vet often will sneak 2 buns under one consultation too!

My local vet is £33.80 to walk in the door and everything added on top even if you were to take to many breathes in the waiting room you would be charged!!! but i also know a cheaper vets means we have to travel but there is no consultation fee you just pay for what he used i had to take my skink for antibiotics x2 anti inflammatory and steroids x2 and for 2 visits it cost me £19.50

ours charge £24 ish for the 1st rabbit, then £21 for 2nd rabbit, then £19 and £17 ish...

when we first went there we always got charged the consult fees but after a few months they started charging just once for both of them, then when we were there all the time because of the ongoing respiratory problems they waived the consult fees for us altogether.

vaccinations they don't charge a consult fee to us either. :)

£25 but has probably gone up since the VAT rise.

I think it stays the same even for repeat visits. :(

Back