• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Come on - confess - silly names for your bun!

Well anyone who has read Not just a Rabbit yet will know I call my bunnies "bunsie wabbits"
Winston gets Winnie, Wincey or little elephant (sounds like one at stupid oclock) and sausage, oh and Winnie poo poo he really likes them all as when I call him them he shakes his head and leaps in air like lamb.
If naughty though he gets "WINSTON WABBIT"
Angel doesn't have nicknames apart from Madame and we now call her "Hetty" because of her telling us about her past life she remembers being human
Yes I'm 23 years old, and talk baby to my buns. Angel told us off and said not to talk to her like a baby! We can speak to that 'dimwit' (winnie) how we like but not her. Its hard though.

Boris gets called loads of silly names lol but the most common are:
Boris Boo
Oompa-Loompa
HuggleBunny
Bunny Bunster
Piggy Piglet
Thumper
Mr Bunny
Little Wabbit

All of these must be pronounced in a squeaky baby kind of voice lol :lol: :oops:

I call pickles Norman after Norman bates, because he hates me :shock::shock:
He is my daughters rabbit and she can do anything with him, me i get chased around the garden and garage:roll::shock::lol:

And my nethie whom i cant find a suitable name for is know as Baby :lol:
I think it will stick :D mind you the vet thinks its a sweet name:)

Brownie

I call my bunny many names:

Brownie:

Brown Boy
Big Brown Bun
Stinky Bun
(my new favorite since he has snuffles) Snotty Puss!
Snuffle Bun (again cause of the snuffles)
Humping Bun
Crazy Humping Bun
Dopey
Flop Head (for when he flops down)

I forgot a less embarrassing nickname than "Monkey Bum" for my dog is "Mausebaerchen".

This is what my o/h calls her. I guess Bavarian Bunny knows the term, for the rest of us it means "little mouse bear", though I've still no idea what exactly a mousebear is, my guess is it's not a cocker spaniel!!!:lol::lol::lol:

My first bun Conny was called Conny Bonny (I guess you don't need to be Scottish to get that!).

His girlfriend was Feeny Beany (real name - Feena)

Last edited:
Back