• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Come on - confess - silly names for your bun!

I think all my animals have stupid names to begin with!
I call Spider Speedy, Spi, Sparticus, Spee, Spider
And i call my cats Puddy
Toffee gets called Mr. Grumps Grumps, Boxhead, Fluff Monster, Toffss
Ghost gets called Ghostie, Gho, Madame, Moody moo :)

pebble - Pebble Webble, Peebbsss, you little :censored:.... hehe! i love her really!! She doesnt get called that much now, that was before she was spayed. :)

dad calls her RAT, thing, money waster, stupid animal. :cry:

Kirby:

Kirbs
Kirbadoodle
K-dizzle (i am so lame :lol:)
Kirbatov (my boyfriend is football mad)
Kirbachu
Mr Bun Bun
and my favourite... Bunface ^.^ (after that catface weebls stuff cartoon)

Merry - Big Girl, Fatty, Sugarbunny (hence login name), plump-bunny, bunny-hen, girlie-girl, Merry-sweet, sugarplum, sweetness...

Pippin - the Pip, Pipster, Pip-queen, plus the names above as for Merry!!!

Angel - Big Girl, big-bun, Angel-girl, blue-butterfly, plus the above names for Merry and Pip!

Oh god - I sound like a mad person!!!!!:lol:

Oh dear I'm really going to embarass myself now!! :oops::lol:

Well ours are: -

Jemima moo moo
Tobias Toby too too
Noah Nu Nu
Alice Lulu
Wilson woo woo
Timmy too too
Teddy too too
Libby Lulu
Minnie moo moo
Poppy Popsicle
Mimi moo moo
Ruby Roo Roo
Harry Hoo hoo
Benjie boo boo
Bracken boo boo
Oscar roo roo
Ollie roo roo
Amber, ramber roo roo

Bit of a theme going with mine me thinks! OMG am I completely & utterley insane!!!???? :shock::lol:

We called Treacle:
Tricki
The Tricki Treec

Kellogg:
The Orange Bloke
The Monsieur
The Bloke in the Orange Bunny Suit

We even had 'rabbit versions' of songs. E.g. a song by CarterUSM had the lyrics:
"...we don't know your home address, 'cos we'll be round to make a mess"

Our special rabbit version was:
"...we already know your home address and we've been round and made a mess" :lol:
Yes I know, far too much time on our hands :)

Stevie's pet name is Stephen (which is sort of the opposite of the norm:oops:)

Gini's is Gini Beeny (cos it rhymes) and Jean Gini (after David Bowie's song The Jean Genie!!:D)

The most embarrassing one though is for the dog. Before we got her her tail had been docked (and way too short:evil:) which leaves her privates less private than they should be. So when she was in season her rear would swell up and be bright pink like a baboon's. So her nickname is Monkey Bum and years after she's been spayed she still answers to it:oops::oops:

Captain gets called many things

Cappy
Babba
Cappy-Bara
Fluff butt
Cappy-Taino
Fatty
Little man
Greedy little man

He also gets sang to :oops: he has his own song but i think i will save us the embarresment and not repeat it :oops:

Last edited:
Captain gets called many things

Cappy
Babba
Cappy-Bara
Fluff butt
Cappy-Taino
Fatty
Little man
Greedy little man

He also gets sang to :oops: he has his own song but i think i will save us the embarresment and not repeat it :oops:

I sing "Her name was Lola, she was a bunster" to Lola .........................I will get me coat!:oops::oops:

I sing "Her name was Lola, she was a bunster" to Lola .........................I will get me coat!:oops::oops:

I sing the same to my Lola :oops: I also sing to Maggie May and Peggy Sue :shock::lol:

Oh and Bruce, I always say how is my Brucie bonus this morning, and repeat good game several times. What must my neighbours think :lol:

Last edited:
I sing the same to my Lola :oops: I also sing to Maggie May and Peggy Sue :shock::lol:

Oh and Bruce, I always say how is my Brucie bonus this morning, and repeat good game several times. What must my neighbours think :lol:

Oh My - its not just me who is bonkers! I change the words to the song to suit my mood! Love the "good game, good game" - made me chortle!!!:lol::lol:

Giz gets Gizzy Wizzy, Giz, fluffball, fluffy pants, fluffster, mummies baby

My OH calls him Ratfink :roll: but when he thinks i'm not listening he calls him cutiebum :love:

rabbit names

my son and i were looking for names of our new baby when we get our hutch. There are lots on the internet. The one that nearly made him fall off the chair was snickers he thought i said knickers.
Diane

Daisy gets called:
DaisyLove
Daisybabe
Dizzy Daisy
Mummy's angel
Baba

Until she's naughty, then she's mummy's little monster, but i bet she thinks her name is 'no' :lol:

Back