• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Collielover for a sainthood, UD I am so down and struggling badly

So sorry to hear you're poorly Ali :( Sending recovery vibes to you & hoping things improve very soon xx

September & Paintbox send fluff & whisker tickles xxx

I've been meaning to get into this thread to add my prayers and vibes for your recovery, Ali, and to also say how wonderful it is that you have a friend like Collielover to help. :)
Having watched my OH struggle with constant pain and having physical issues myself, but the work just never stops and still needs doing, I have a fraction of an idea of how difficult this must be for you. :( Sending (((((((((((((((((((((Huge Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and all good wishes for you to feel better soon.

May the healing hands of God be upon you, dear, and CL as well...goodness I don't know how you all do what you do with the challenges you face but it's inspiring! :)

Thank you all so much. Your amazing thoughts are obviously helping, after a punishing physio session today I managed to sit up and eat a meal tonight. Small steps in the right direction.:)

Back to physio on mon, wed and the following tues to try and get my back fixed. I have found a wonderful lady through my GP who is private but fortunately, OHs work gives him insurance so I am cleared for 10 sessions. She is lovely and clearly cares a lot about her patients.

Very pleased you have had some improvement. Its been so hard for you. Really hope you continue to improve and the other sessions help.

Thinking of you. xxx

Ali. Can I help by cleaning the hutches or runs out for you? Or something similar?

How can I help you?.

Fee x

Small steps are the best .....your bunnies are welcome here until your able for them again so stop worrying.......Stephen says you owe him 2 sheets off plywood for her majesty chewing but hey it means he need to get his butt moved and finally line that shed.....give us a shout if your up for a visit

Thank you all, today hasn't been great, maybe tomorrow will be better.

I am so blessed to have Debbiie carrying for the furries, I dread to think what state I would be in otherwise.

Fee, when I finally get them home I may well ask for some help with them!

Ali, if I lived closer I would be more than happy to come and help you with the buns.

Thanks goodness for Debbie. She's a star.:thumb:

Ali,fingers crossed for a better day for you tomorrow. xxx

No worries. i'm here if you need me!!!

Tomorrow is another day closer to feeling better.... x

Back