• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Collecting Bumble Boo later today

He certainly is. He loves his fresh food and is very active, spending most of his time in his run and then taking a flying leap up into his hutch. Am just going out to give him his supper and hopefully have a cuddle and nose rub.

He's off to the vet tomorrow morning to be registered and have his myxi jab - I guess I won't be popular:( The person I spoke to over the 'phone hadn't heard about VHD in Havant (which is where I live and very near to where my vet practice is) which surprised me. Just want to get him vaccinated as soon as I can but thought I should give him a couple of days to settle in first.

He certainly is. He loves his fresh food and is very active, spending most of his time in his run and then taking a flying leap up into his hutch. Am just going out to give him his supper and hopefully have a cuddle and nose rub.

He's off to the vet tomorrow morning to be registered and have his myxi jab - I guess I won't be popular:( The person I spoke to over the 'phone hadn't heard about VHD in Havant (which is where I live and very near to where my vet practice is) which surprised me. Just want to get him vaccinated as soon as I can but thought I should give him a couple of days to settle in first.

You need 2 weeks between jabs anyway :wave: should give him plenty of time to settle :D
Glad he is fitting in nicely though...where are the photos?;)

You need 2 weeks between jabs anyway :wave: should give him plenty of time to settle :D
Glad he is fitting in nicely though...where are the photos?;)

I know but I had been considering getting the VHD done first as there has been a case so near to where I live.

I still haven't mastered the art of getting photos from my camera onto the PC and then onto RU. Much too technical for my simple brain.

Bumble Bun was really good this evening and went into his hutch all by himself when it was bedtime. My trio do that and it is so much easier than trying to catch them. I noticed all his suppertime pellets had gone but he has plenty of hay so I have resisted the temptation to give him some more.

Back