• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cleaning satisfaction

:lol:It's nice for a couple of minutes. I finish one room, & sweep the other again. But then the first one has bits in it....:?

Me too :lol: Im a bit obsessed with it :oops: If I had time I would scrub the hutches out everyday and my buns are all litter trained :oops: :lol:

Me too :lol: Im a bit obsessed with it :oops: If I had time I would scrub the hutches out everyday and my buns are all litter trained :oops: :lol:

Thats like me, I saw downstairs yesterday and they said are you obssed with vacumming? :oops:
I said no just have to have buns rooms clean for them xx

I love it just after I've cleaned the litter trays and they are lovely and clean n fresh!! Then the next morning Beatrix will have dug everything up and chucked some on the carpet.:lol:

I like doing it when it's not rainning, I can let them run round the garden while i do it, they love charging round the garden.

I love it when my buns have just been cleaned and everything is tidy...........

............untill I turn my back and it looks like a bomb has hit the place again

i actually enjoy cleaning them out too, so long as its not raining cos its just annoying and awkward then. but i love it when they come and nosey at what i'm doin so its a bit of a playtime aswell

Just about to go outside and clean all mine out :D I love doing them all and all the bunnies smile when they are in clean hutches and sheds :lol:

i've just power-washed the shed and love having it all clean! :D Also, good excuse to have the twrrible two-some in overnight while it's drying out. Apparently the other half thought they'd be back out by tonight. "oh, did i not tell you they would have to stay in tonight"?!? :lol::D:D

They're both playing with the cat who loves having them around. :D:D

I love knowing that they are all nice and snug, and that fresh, unmarked layer of woodshavings laying neatly on the bottom of the hutch, but within a few seconds all of the newspaper is upturned and shreaded to bits and the fresh mineral stone has disappeared with the only trace of it being the nice yellow or pink make-up the buns seem to be testing out. Brings a new meaning to being tested on animals lol.:D

Yey glad there are other nutters out there to! :lol:
I like cleaning out the rabbits especially if its been raining and I am giving them nice dry stuff...
but I absolutely :love: cleaning out the rats - but thats just cos it means me and them get extra playtime together to :lol::oops:

Back