• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas Appeal

Tamsin, hope it's o.k to put this here? if not please put it into the fundraising section for me.
Please click on the christmas bunny to see all the bunny goodies you can buy from Bunny Creations to help raise funds for the rabbit rehome christmas appeal. £1 from each item sold will be donated to the appeal!! please pm me to place your order. I will also donate £1 from every order placed through Bunny creations christmas and gift catalogues, please quote Rabbits united when placing an order.

No, I am just saying that I vaguely recall last year, that we list the no. of rescue and their names prior to donation.

Cos there were still rescues being nominated for secret santa until tonight, I'm waiting and see which rescues get paired up with the secret santa. Then I can do different rescues for the other bit so it gets shared around :D If you've got any to suggest let me know :D

Cos there were still rescues being nominated for secret santa until tonight, I'm waiting and see which rescues get paired up with the secret santa. Then I can do different rescues for the other bit so it gets shared around :D If you've got any to suggest let me know :D

Okay, I didn't know I can do that. I'll PM you then

Marlene contact me asking for the link of the page where the christmas mesg. are

I'm wondering who are the rescue centers this year :D

Back