• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas Appeal

ea. yr, about 6 to 8 rescue is choose to receive various amt. of items, from otoscope to syringes. The choice of rescue is quite random, but it won't be the rescue in the past few years, as they already got the gifts.

So in the end, what's the latest scoop?

I know Hannah is donating the calendar money to this yr.'s fund raising.

were combining the christmas appeal with the secret santas that was done last year, i have to PM tam with the write up which i will do today!

Yep, this year is going to be very cool with lots of ways to help so everyone can pick what they can manage :D

I'm all excited :D

Er... I hope we do Secret Santa... I know Barley and Dolly enojyed putting their parcels together last year, and I'm sure Floss will enjoy looking through the catalogues etc to see what she can put in this year :oops:

Other than that I don't know what the best way to do it this year it?

Hannah

I'd just like to ditto what the rescues have said and say ANYTHING no matter how big or small it is always is a help to a rescue.:D:D

So if your thinking of getting involved with this years Christmas appeal then thank you in advance.:D

I'd just like to ditto what the rescues have said and say ANYTHING no matter how big or small it is always is a help to a rescue.:D:D

So if your thinking of getting involved with this years Christmas appeal then thank you in advance.:D

i think thats why the secret santas were so popular, bcus u cxud give anything big or small, and i think ppl liked it :D:D:D

eeek so excited

It was great the secret santa as I know my rescue buns enjoyed their parcels of treats and other goodies:D

It was great the secret santa as I know my rescue buns enjoyed their parcels of treats and other goodies:D

awww! im so busy with uni but im gunna do a write up tonight of what to do so we can get this ball rolling!

:D i loved doing it,i know mr butter is looking forward to sending a present out!

who's Barley, Dolly, and Floss?

Secret Santa was done from the bunnies to the bunnies. Barley & Floss are my rabbits (Dolly passed away last winter) & they each sent a parcel out to bunnies in rescue centres.

Seems there's lots of ideas this year for the appeal... I'm sure "every little bit" will help.

Hannah

i think the secret santa is a good idea but to also think we should have the donations so for anyone like me who has been raising money throughout the year can donate the money. i am selling bunny christmas cards, calendars and crackers with £1 from each going to the appeal, pm me if you are interested.

Choco and Bonny would love to send a couple of Xmas prezzies to some little rescue bunnies out there! I'm trying to get my boys to be a little more sociable :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd like to donate :wave: that way they can choose what they need x

Would be cool to have an online tally of total amount donated :D

I'm really confused about what is actually happening but i would LOVE to help!!! Been on less than a year so missed what happened last Christmas! :? :D

I promise all the info will go up in the next couple of days. It should be on the lines off:

You can..

1. Be a secret santa and send a gift or small parcel to you secret santaee (is there a word for that?)

2. You can buy a calender with a donation to go to RR

3. Send a cash donation to RR

If you pick option 2 or 3 then the money will be used to send secret santa(s) (parcels of useful equipment) from RR (on behalf of all the people that donated).

Hopefully that gives people lots of options on how to help so there will be something to suit everyone's money/time commitments :D

Tamsin

Fab :) I'll be happy to help out.

What kind of gifts or hampers do they give out? I'd like to give something to my two, seen the xmas stockings at P@H but don't like all the unhealthy treats x

Secret santa could be anything from fun things for bunnies like toys to useful bits and bobs for the rescue like bin bags and sterilizing tablets :lol: You could get a shoe box and fill it up with spare bits from your house, that's if your spare stuff draw is like mine :oops:

Back