• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CHEEKY RIMMI *warning - Video of naughtiness!*

Jose, Rimmi, Rainbow and Winter... awww, they would make a great 4 some... can we have Blossom and Timmy too :D and then we could steal mini lop1s Rosie and have a little herd of buns......

What do you think?

I think Rimmi and Jose would be the 'pack leaders' or dominant pair!! Lol!!

I think so too! :lol: What a gorgeous bunch of buns they'd all be :D :love:

Jose, Rimmi, Rainbow and Winter... awww, they would make a great 4 some... can we have Blossom and Timmy too :D and then we could steal mini lop1s Rosie and have a little herd of buns......

What do you think?

I think Rimmi and Jose would be the 'pack leaders' or dominant pair!! Lol!!

:lol::lol: They would love that! Although Timmy has become a right wuss now he's in love!

Can't believe you get Winter tomorrow! How are you going to approach the bonding?

Rimmi seems even more lively and naughty than Timmy was 'pre-bonding'! :lol: Sooo cute though :D

:lol::lol: They would love that! Although Timmy has become a right wuss now he's in love!

Can't believe you get Winter tomorrow! How are you going to approach the bonding?

Rimmi seems even more lively and naughty than Timmy was 'pre-bonding'! :lol: Sooo cute though :D

Well if we do get someone to do the last half hour (which is actually the first half hour of the jounrney) from Hettys house to Bishops Stortford then I will be getting Winter on Saturday.

IF I got Winter on Saturday then I would let her relax for the day and take her and Rimmi to Sam_spices house in Glos on Sunday to be bonded in an indoor cage (or BEGIN bonding I should say) as Sams house is totally neutral.

Then if they arent 'stuck' by the end of the day, I continue the bonding at my house with an indoor cage.... I need to see how it goes!!

I might go running to Alice if it all goes **** up!!

I REALLY need someone to do the Chelmsford to Bishops Stortford first though :( Otherwise I have to wait a few weeks... xx

Back