• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat pile again

chul

Staff member
131908057_10158075869939007_2588374978138076509_o.jpg

:love::love:

That is a magnificent sight. Never would my multiples curl up together like that. The two I have now are on opposite ends of the sofa, but my tom would love to snuggle with his old lady, she just isn't having it. :roll:

Let’s start with acknowledging how cute that pile of cats is. They all look so pretty and warm. I wish my cat were like this. I have a 3 months Siamese cat. I read on https://mybritishshorthair.com/flame-point-siamese-cat-personalities-price-health-variants/ that most of them are loners and love their personal space. They also don’t like being kissed and any type of cuddles in general. However, I hoped mine would be different. My love language is affection, and I can’t even show it to my cat. It's sad. But sometimes, when she is in the right mood, she likes to play with me.

Last edited:
Back