• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cashmere lops?

oh my days.... sorry to butt in here but.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they are soooooooooooooooooo cute!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: i'm in love!!

Stop posting photos of them will you because everytime i see them I start cooing and my family think im strange! :D

This is Monty a black fox mini cashmere lop

montycloseup.jpg

Mvc-076f.jpg

Monty as santa
tu.jpg

santa.jpg

monts2.jpg

have a clean:oops:
Cleaning.jpg

i still have more lol but thought id leave it there for now

Come on Cashmincal where are the photos of your gorgeous BluePoint?? Hes so stunning everytime I see him i want to smuggle him away!! :lol:

cheers, i no longer have him tho :( but i still miss him dearly, but hes lives with a lovely family up in Carlisle and is a spoilt pet to the young girl, the mother shows mini lops i think.

cashmincal u got any more phots of dylan, he is so adorable

They are all so gorgeous!:D
I would love it if you posted pics more often Cashmincal, just because some people may disagree with you breeding doesnt mean we surely are not allowed to enjoy seeing your buns as well as every ones elses?!

Back