• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you use

Do you use regular ones from the supermarket? or do they need to be bunny ones? xx

just the usual cat ones from morrisons, or wilkos, never had any probs with any of the rabbits eating it, and trays are emptied twice a day, leaves no smells and soo clean

Zuki has Smartcat paper-based cat litter, and it seems to be ok - at least he doesn't eat it - just ignores it.

yup thats what I used to use before I found megazorb :)

Same here. The wood one is the only safe cat litter to use for bunnies because they can (and probably will :roll:) eat it and it is non-clumping. The crystal ones are bad because if they eat it it will clump in their stomaches

Same here. The wood one is the only safe cat litter to use for bunnies because they can (and probably will :roll:) eat it and it is non-clumping. The crystal ones are bad because if they eat it it will clump in their stomaches

I'm wondering what the wood is though? they all say natural pine, thats what im wondering is pine safe especially when wet? xx

yeah they are generally pine which is non-toxic as long as it's non-treated :wave:

Ok will use them tonight, im nearly out of papers to line the trays, i did use them the other day then doubted them so threw the tray full away before they used it :lol: xx

I've the small animal wood pellet litter from P@H, its tidy and I don't think he eats it.
Never thought of getting the cat wood pellet but it must be cheaper!!

Back