• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you have bunnies who are uninterested in having a bit of you know what?

Sometimes they can get to 6/8 months without mating but that doesn't mean they never will :) Things like a change in weather can set them off. I'm glad you've found a different vet :D

I thought I'd get back to you on this one. Jessica is definitely a boy I have been SPRAYED now every time I go out (I also took her to someone that confirmed she was a boy even through where I got her from declared she was a girl). No wonder there was no babies. They had to be separated as Jessica kept trying to get away from Sherlock and he pulled her fur out of her back and she chewed her feet. She/he is now doing fine and prefers to be on her/his own.

If you get them both neutered they would be happier together than isolated, as long as they're reintroduced carefully...

they should be neuter or spay is necessary to prevent cancer. A female bun needs to remove her uterus to prevent uterus cancer before age 2. Not doing so, introduce a 80% chance of uterus cancer. Likewise, a male bun should remove his plum, they live longer that way

Back