• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can things get any worse? U/D PICTURES p16

I can't imagine what must go through people's minds when they just dump rabbits like that :evil:
Faith is gorgeous- so tiny though!

They are both so small.. espcially faith :(

I hope someone can help either by rehoming the buns or by fostering soon :(
I really wish i could help :(

Those poor bunnies and poor you. They are both gorgeous but faith is :love::love::love: If only I had my two boarding with you sooner than September- you could have slipped her in with them, she would fit right in! x

She is about the size of a medium bunnys' head :shock: :love:

Well, I am now in Essex until at least tomorrow as I have to find somehow to house/find housing for them. I have no indoor cages spare.

Only thing I can think of is bringing in the 4 x 4 metal run outside into the kitchen :shock:

I should think so! Which is why you need to wipe all traces of the name, otherwise this will keep happening!

First things first, do you have anywhere for them tonight?

Only thing I can think is the 4 x 4 metal run in the garden, brought into the kitchen lined with a sheet to stop any accidents on the bare floor.

All 4 indoor cages are in use in my room =/

And I have 2 bondings booked for next Friday :shock: :roll:

You will have to keep them away from the other bunnies, too, in case they are ill with something.

Shame you are so far away. I have a small indoor cage for emergencies.

You will have to keep them away from the other bunnies, too, in case they are ill with something.

Shame you are so far away. I have a small indoor cage for emergencies.

Yes, they can stay in the kitchen for the night
(mum has gone back out, what she doesn't know won't hurt her!)
It's a shame this hasn't happened at the flat in Kingston- would have been right by you then :(

aw bless you
that's so sad :'(

i googled "rabbit rescue dagenham"

first thing that appeared was starlights rabbit rescue with a phone number and the road it is on.
i zoomed in on google maps and unfortunately, there is a picture of your house right there. that is how simple it is to find you :(
so sorry that this has happened, hope you manage to find somewhere for them to go soon xx

Oh they're beautiful! But so tiny, poor bunnies :( I wish I was closer, I have two emergency hutches. I hope you can find somewhere for them xx

Aww bless, the little one does look far too young to be away from mum, doesn't s/he :(

It's really easy to add all the parts together and get your address online, not least simply via the phone book, so it will need a real good wipe of data. The hardest part is going to be where you're listed on pages belonging to other people, as it relies on someone else logging in and doing the wiping - so it might take some persistent nagging to get it all gone.

Fingers crossed a rescue somewhere will be able to find or soon have space to take these two on. I have two small (32") dog crates I can lend as a temporary measure if they can be got to you (I'm at work so can't get them right down to you though); they'd probably need cardboard or something placed round the edges though as I'd worry that such small buns could get stuck in the bars.

Will they need to be kept inside? And would they need to be kept separately or together? Poor little mites :cry:

Aww bless, the little one does look far too young to be away from mum, doesn't s/he :(

It's really easy to add all the parts together and get your address online, not least simply via the phone book, so it will need a real good wipe of data. The hardest part is going to be where you're listed on pages belonging to other people, as it relies on someone else logging in and doing the wiping - so it might take some persistent nagging to get it all gone.

Fingers crossed a rescue somewhere will be able to find or soon have space to take these two on. I have two small (32") dog crates I can lend as a temporary measure if they can be got to you (I'm at work so can't get them right down to you though); they'd probably need cardboard or something placed round the edges though as I'd worry that such small buns could get stuck in the bars.

Yes, the phone book is the downfall, as I can't change something that is already published. Though I have made them remove me from any future published listings.

Will start the basics Saturday, and get emails sent to those whose site I am on.

Thank you Alison, problem is, I have no where to put anymore cages, except ON my bed :shock: Though it looks like that may have to be what has to happen :(

Will they need to be kept inside? And would they need to be kept separately or together? Poor little mites :cry:

They will have to be inside, yes, as they were shivering in their carrier :cry:

They seem okay together, but I would keep a close eye, in case the first time they truely have been together was when they were thrown in a box together, so they may need to be seperated at some point :cry:

They will have to be inside, yes, as they were shivering in their carrier :cry:

They seem okay together, but I would keep a close eye, in case the first time they truely have been together was when they were thrown in a box together, so they may need to be seperated at some point :cry:

Aw...and would little one need special supplements? Four weeks is so young to be taken from her mother :(

How they were dumped:

doorstepbuns001.jpg

Little black bunny- Named Violet by next doors daughter :lol:

doorstepbuns005.jpg

I have noticed a little fur loss near the eye, at the back of her eye, not at the tear duct.

And the very young little girl. Named Faith by next door neighbour as she started nibbling her gold crucifix necklace!

To show size, I have my hand in one photo, and a DVD sized case in another.

doorstepbuns008.jpg

doorstepbuns014.jpg

Oh how cute are they ???

Shame I'm too far away to foster for you :(

Aw...and would little one need special supplements? Four weeks is so young to be taken from her mother :(

I think Sky-O may be the best to ask re: supplements, as she has lots of experience in bubba buns :)

They are so good, they are currently eating hay, which is a good sign.

Back