• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can things get any worse? U/D PICTURES p16

I may be baking cheesecake tomorrow night. :) And Alistair and Matthias love your brownies.

Faith managed to hop onto the little stool I gave her as a shelter. And she seemed to enjoy the grooming we gave her last night. :)

Aww you'll have to get some pictures :) I'm picking up violet today.

Here's the little one. I had a quick look and think it looks more like a boy, but things should be clearer in a week or two. He/she explored a corner of the living room for a while, and there was plenty of binkying and running. :love:

P1010075.jpg

That's a beautiful picture :love:

Lets hope he/she makes their mind up with regards to gender! I was sure I saw a slit :oops:

I'm glad she has settled in okay :)

She looks so naughty :love:

Great teamwork to get these two sorted with somewhere safe and to take some of the pressure off Kris and her mum; well done everyone :)

She looks so naughty :love:

Great teamwork to get these two sorted with somewhere safe and to take some of the pressure off Kris and her mum; well done everyone :)

She is very naughty!! I was on the phone to Helen and she kept trying to escape and jumping around like a crazy thing :lol: (violet not Helen ;) )

She is very naughty!! I was on the phone to Helen and she kept trying to escape and jumping around like a crazy thing :lol: (violet not Helen ;) )

I did keep trying to escape but Lou just kept right on talking LOL (only kidding).

Violet's second name should probably be Mischief based on what was going on while we were nattering Lou.

Back