• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can i ask,how many of you have your bunnies microchipped please??

All my three are chipped; on the form in the "species" section there are boxes for "dog", "cat", "bird", "rabbit" and "other".

All my three are house rabbits; but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

i know alot of places dont scan, but then i think its good becuse if you lost your bun, someone may find it and then try to keep it etc, and you could prove hes yours.

i think its a god way of proving a bun is yours if they got stolen or something x

I had my two microchipped on Saturday, more for piece of mind than anything. They're going to be outside in a few months and whilst their hutch and run will be secure [happy hutch/run on paving slabs, I don't put anything past my bunnies and their chewing abilities! Plus as people have said, accidents happen and if they were to get out and someone found them then hopefully they would come back to me!

As I had it done whilst Shadow was having his myxi jab the chipping was £20 each, instead of £27.50

Back