• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone please help find a suitable run for two english lop bunnies and a indoor d

lou8

New Kit
Hi I've just adopted two english lop bunnies. I have decided to keep them as house bunnies as I'm in most of the day, they have been her almost 2 weeks and are settling in well with my other animals and are so loving and friendly. They have free range of the down stairs (they can't climb the stairs yet lol) and I was looking for advice on a permanent indoor set up that looks nice and a good size for their breed. Currently they have a 6 foot indoor cage and a large dog crate in one room so they can get away from my other pets if they want to. I would like to give them outdoor access when the weather is nice so I'm looking for a good quality run suitable size for them as adults and reasonably priced.can any one suggest something suitable or someone who could make one please ? The biggest I can find locally is 6 by 4. Thank you in advance

Hi I've just adopted two english lop bunnies. I have decided to keep them as house bunnies as I'm in most of the day, they have been her almost 2 weeks and are settling in well with my other animals and are so loving and friendly. They have free range of the down stairs (they can't climb the stairs yet lol) and I was looking for advice on a permanent indoor set up that looks nice and a good size for their breed. Currently they have a 6 foot indoor cage and a large dog crate in one room so they can get away from my other pets if they want to. I would like to give them outdoor access when the weather is nice so I'm looking for a good quality run suitable size for them as adults and reasonably priced.can any one suggest something suitable or someone who could make one please ? The biggest I can find locally is 6 by 4. Thank you in advance

Hi depending on where you are based a can make any size run you need.
I've just finished a 10ft x 8ft x 4 ft high.

Depending on your house/garden. One option is to put an aviary over your backdoor, so essential you walk out of the door and into the aviary, and then through a second mesh door to get into the garden. Tat way you can just open the backdoor or fit a catflap to give them garden access.

Aw I love the idea of something attached to the house, I have sliding doors so the plus would be I could keep the door open the door and they could hop in and out. Though I have a dog so would make it difficult to let him out in the garden as I don't have a front garden. I live in County durham, I think I sent you a pm yesterday enquiring about a run been made. Not 100% Sure on the sizing just enough room for them both to happy run about :)

Back