• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anybody help? Bunny in need, Essex. UD she's here

Do they live anywhere near me? I'll happily go round and take a photo if they're close enough - seems a bit daft that they might lose a potential offer of a home just because they don't have a photo and can't/won't take one :? Even if it's something that you can put on Rabbit Rehome on their behalf would be better than nothing wouldn't it?

Last edited:
Do they live anywhere near me? I'll happily go round and take a photo if they're close enough - seems a bit daft that they might lose a potential offer of a home just because they don't have a photo and can't/won't take one :? Even if it's something that you can put on Rabbit Rehome on their behalf would be better than nothing wouldn't it?

Thats a lovely idea!

I feel so bad for this little girl.....whatever she looks like!:)
As Santa advised - it could cause my 2 uneutered females to fight - so am wary on that side of things.....apart from that & haveing no extra hutch or run.....Id gladly take her just to giver her proper care.

Bit worried about handling her if shes feisty....as mine are so young & not happy about being handled either....but will put up with - its a learning curve from my side...

If I can be of any help....Im still here.....but as said before dont want to put any of the buns under stress as none would be neutered....and I dont know what would usually happen in that circumstance.

Is she still at her owners home?
Will she just end up going someplace that you wont know about & not through yourself?

Question about rescue centres: Do they contact each other even if they dont have a known contact there to ask if they have room for rabbits?
If so - have a rescue suggestion to contact.....if she has no one to taker her it might be an option.....bit cheeky as I know of them not know them personally.....:oops:

Have you tried Caroline down in Eastbourne who runs Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue?

If she says yes and the bunny can be transported (possibly SWALK may be able to help) as she is in Essex and comes to Surrey, I meet Swalk in our usual layby and drive her down to Eastbourne?

I have just taken a lionhead in , not taken when the RSPCA confiscated all the persons animals. The matts are so bad I have an appt with the vet nurse tomorrow.

Its tiptree, so its closer to us, will ask mum if she will take me to get a photo , hopefully she will!

Awww little Pepper, she's so sweet!
She's a lovely colour and so fluffy!
Really hope she finds the loving home she deserves!

This is hopefully sorted thanks to wizbit :) I am getting pepper on Sunday and ben we are going to try and sort out some transport.

Oh well done guys! I really was worried about her!

Let us know how she gets on! Maybe a pic of her eventually!?:lol:

Peppa is now here, she's bigger than I remember, at a guess I'd say 2.5-2.7kg. Both Her ears have lopped, which is funny cus she they used to move everywhere, now I look at her I remember she looks more like. Lionhead lop mix. She is very feisty, is nowhere near as friendly as she used to be. she's in good health, few matts in her mane. She is a bit timid in the run, I don't think she's been out in ages bless her. But she is a sweet thing. Will get some pics later. X

Back