• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all owners of BARC bunnies & piggies...

Was your bunny given a daft name?

• Total voters
:lol: :lol: :lol:

love this thread ... yes Angelcake and Radish were ours ...;)

ohhh yes and i remember Hovis ..what is wrong with that :shock: :lol:

also had a sambuka ...and a Munchkin....and a litter of babies called Bibble , Bobble , Bubble and Boo :lol:

Oh yes and we once had a little dutch rescue bun we called Edam .. ( as in dutch cheese :thumb:)

What's wrong with Hovis indeed?! :lol: Did Hovis have a friend called Warbuton? :lol:
Didn't Sambuka get renamed Adam?! :lol:

Oh, and didyou know Edam is actually made backwards?! :lol:

I've got my gorgeous Jester :love: - I think that's a reasonably normal name? :? I was going to rename him, and quite fancied calling him Jostaberry Cloud, so I think he got off lightly with Jester :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

love this thread ... yes Angelcake and Radish were ours ...;)

ohhh yes and i remember Hovis ..what is wrong with that :shock: :lol:

also had a sambuka ...and a Munchkin....and a litter of babies called Bibble , Bobble , Bubble and Boo :lol:

Oh yes and we once had a little dutch rescue bun we called Edam .. ( as in dutch cheese :thumb:)

i remember hovis too. weve also had a malibu, no surprise there.

I can't believe it either!!
I'd hate to know what Bobby would've been called if his name wasn't drawn from a hat for a fundraiser :lol:
I mean, WUZZLE!!! What a silly name :lol:

hey wuzzle was my choice in name whats wrong with it.

just looked at poll results and it looks like you are the only one to adopt silly looking and silly named rabbits :lol:

no its wasn't a silly name Isabella was a great name , we just prefered Ellie as she had such a big belly when she arrived nearly 2 years ago now! We love her , we don't like our toes being bitten but she is spoilt rotten, she is out side all day , in the evening she comes a chases our cats and terrorises the dogs, she is fearless but when we go to bed she goes back in the bunny shed. She has given us so much pleasure and so much laughter since living with us, she also brought tears to my husbands eyes when she bit his toes while he was sleeping! ( she drew Blood) but by and large she came to live in a happy home where she is given freedom , love and good care.

ok, i know this thread isn't for me because i got my bunnies elsewhere, but people generally do complain about their names. i gave them sensible 'people names' because i couldn't get over the vet calling out "Hug Jones! Snug Jones!" for my previous pair. my name isn't jones, but you get the idea. :oops:

ok, i know this thread isn't for me because i got my bunnies elsewhere, but people generally do complain about their names. i gave them sensible 'people names' because i couldn't get over the vet calling out "Hug Jones! Snug Jones!" for my previous pair. my name isn't jones, but you get the idea. :oops:

I know what you mean.
This is only a jokey thread anyway. Angie & Tracey have let their reputation slip a little bit recently :lol: I've adopted 4 bunnies from them. 2 of them are called Wuzzle & Wookie. And there was about 10 months between adopting each of them :lol:

We've got Rosalea (who we call Rosie) and Theodore (who we call alsorts as he's a norty bunny, but mainly Little Ted). They are definitely normal names:D

I'm starting to think that the owners of the BARC buns with silly names are too embarassed to post. :lol:

I'm starting to think that the owners of the BARC buns with silly names are too embarassed to post. :lol:

I'm not embarrassed. I've just seen this thread. My BARC bunny was called Mr Bunny! I have tried to rename him but it didn't work. :(

Well Monty was Charlie and Milly was Briony, cant remember what Molly was called previously so no funny names there and the pigs have all had normal names too. We must have adopted them in one of their saner naming phases:lol:

Back