• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buuny Mad Magazine

Yeah, I have issue 3! I have such a bad memory though and I just couldn't remember if I submitted photos for issue 4! :roll: :lol: Thanks- I will def. submit photos for the new one!

I just ordered my copies of each one - thanks Lisa! :D Looking forward to getting them now so I can settle down and have a good read! :D

The magazine is FAB - well done Lisa :D

I am going to email to see if I can get back copies of the ones I missed! (I realise issue 1 has gone now)

I think I should try and email some piccies of Billy and Rosie and then they can be famous ... if their photos are good enough :D

I was proud to see the Beanster in there, even if her name was spelt wrong and she's a she, not a he :lol: :lol:

Thanks Lisa :D

:oops: how embarressed am I!!! another name spelt wrong!!! it's so difficult to keep track as I get sent so many photos!!! I'll try better next time, promise!!!
sorry beany you very pretty GIRLY!! :oops:

it was great! I finally read it on the train last week and was a brilliant read.

I'll be entering my buns for the comp! and thanks to the magazine I am now saving stamps for Bobtails.

well done Rabbers on saving your stamps!! :wink: so pleased you enjoyed the mag and can't wait to see your entries for the competition,

Left my copy on the kitchen table to find OH saying to me "did you know someone has the exact same set-up as us here" - if he had his contacts in he may have realised it was a pic of our set-up with our rabbits in :roll: !

Caz

Bobtails will be getting my stamps too :)

My OH looked at the pictures then told Daisy she was still the prettiest.. he's biassed of course :lol:

Thanks daisy pants!!! bobtails will be pleased!
It seems alot of oh's are taking a peek at the magazine which i think is soooo sweet!! :D they probably wouldn't admit to it though!
If Daisy is the prettiest tell you oh to take some piccies and enter into the photo comp :wink:

bunny mad lisa said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
thats very amusing caz, men eh!!! did you tell him? :wink:

Oh yeah - couldn't resist that opportunity - it is usually me saying daft stuff!

Caz

Back