• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buuny Mad Magazine

I should get my copy this week. Even my boyfriend enjoys reading the magazine. :lol:

Update: I got my copy today, and Penny and Snoopy made it to the photo page too. :D Tilly May is so cute with her dandelion leaf.

I got mine today! Thanks! I'll have a read of it v soon - looks good!

Whilst scanning through it, i noticed a picture i recognise from another forum i go on (was a signature) - it was of a browny beige lop cleaning his eyes on someone's lap. Whoever it is on here - we've probably chatted on the other forum hee hee!
Won't say here cos we're not allowed.

I got mine too. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
George had his photos in there too. One lying in his basket and one of him with our dog Wolf. I am a very proud mum of both of them :lol:

Just wanted to add that I've just got my copy and I'm very proud to see that Dolly is the "Pin Up" bunny on the back cover!!! :D 8)

Haven't had a chance to really read it yet, but I'm sure I will this evening, just looked at the pictures so far :oops:

seems Bunny mad is a good excuse to have some "me time" lots of readers say they are saving it until they can relax with it!
Bunny Mad is doing good for us too, not just bunnies!! :wink:

What did you all think to the french lop article?

Got mine today :D Thank you xxx I havent read the french lop article yet but will be reading it in bed later :D My brother pretends he doesnt like bunnies (he does love them secretly :wink: ) so I stuck the stickers to the side of his bedside cabinet and now im waiting for him to notice :roll: :oops: :lol:

We got ours and our buns are in it....Moody Maisy is not happy that her name was spelt wrong... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could someone tell me if Blaise was in it? I forgot (since it was a long time ago :oops:) if I posted some of my piccies or not :oops: I'm just curious!
Thanks!

I've just sent my cheque off to Lisa for this and am looking forward to reading it (and I think my b/f will be reading it too!)

:D

got your cheque sam, shall be posting today! hope you enjoy it!

silly rabbit!! has your brother noticed the stickers yet :lol: you tease :lol:

Charliesangel- blaise was in issue 3 but not the current issue. Whay dond't you enter him into the photo competition i am running in this issue, he is such a handsome boy :wink:

bunny mad lisa said:
silly rabbit!! has your brother noticed the stickers yet :lol: you tease :lol:

Nope :lol: :lol: :lol: Im sure he will soon though :D Or he has noticed them and not said anything, they are still there anyway :lol:

Back