• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttons has been spayed...UD shes fine!

Well I've made an appointment to take her back at 6.10pm... she does seem quite bright, gave her some more critical care about an hour ago and ended up with a load in my hair :roll: dont ask!

Shes nibbled a couple of strands of hay and a few strands of grass.... she has done about 9 individual poo's (i counted them :oops: ) and done a few very little wee's. She's stood up on her backlegs and washed herself too... not sure if im being a little over cautious? I havent done this for a long time!!

She has timothy hay with dandelion, meadow hay, blackberry leaves, apple leaves, danelion, apple treat stick, piece of apple, few pellets and couple of carrot treats, piece of carrot and some grass... im watching her like a hawk... :oops:

Last edited:
Typical, shes just eaten abit of grass and hay... done two more poos and a little wee, then given herself a thorough wash feet, ears the lot and stood on her hind legs.... :oops: ive cancelled the appointment as she has a checkup tomorrow anyway and dont want to stress her out on another car journey without good reason... seriously not doing this again, my nerves cant stand it! Shes not even my bunny :lol:

We have more poo's :) shes still not eating her pellets but has munched abit of grass so im not worried. She's ripped all the newspaper up in her cage and is really quite stroppy about it all now so think shes starting to feel better :lol: she has her check up this afternoon and then back to my parents they go, phew!

We're picking their new playhouse up monday, looking forward to helping with the project :) (might nick some of Helens ideas ;):lol: )

I am so glad you've managed to avoid another vet trip. Hope the improvement continues and she doesn't get too grumpy while she is cooped up!

Just an update, shes back home with mum and although a little quieter than normal is happily hopping round and eating, pooing again :) wound looks fab so looks like she will be fine :wave:

Back