• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup's turn for tummy ache...

He's had more injections, and is now back out in the aviary, as it's quite warm here today, and he hates being indoors, so at least he'smoving about more, and has nibbled some grass.

I am now recovering from the shock of a £150 vet bill - £92 of that was for the consultation yesterday because it was a Bank Holiday - that's more than 3 times the normal amount :shock::shock::shock:

:shock: Thats why we thought we better get Cutie-pie to the vets on Saturday before it shut. That was £57.00.

The emergency vets for Babydarling a few weeks before was £161.00. I won't even shock you with the total bill from the exotic vets.

No wonder my clothes are falling apart.

Anyway, hope that cheeky Butters is nomming very soon. Did the vet have any idea why he wasn't eat much ?

He had a bit of a gassy tummy when the vet was checking him, but he's running around a lot more now he is back outside, and has eaten quite a lot of fresh bits I've picked for him, and a few pellets, and has done about 20 poops :)

He had a bit of a gassy tummy when the vet was checking him, but he's running around a lot more now he is back outside, and has eaten quite a lot of fresh bits I've picked for him, and a few pellets, and has done about 20 poops :)

Glad your little one is picking up! xx

Back