• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup's turn for tummy ache...

That sounds like he's on the mend. When Salt was poorly last week, the first thing he would eat was grass and dandelion leaves and he would only eat those for a few hours, then he started to eat pellets and then on to hay.
Gentle noserubs to him from me.

Hopefully when he decides to move you'll find some poops underneath him. Better not tell Lady Jane Butters is having a sleepover. ;)

He's not eaten much overnight, he just slept in his litter tray.

There are half a dozen small hard poops, that's all :(

Just syringed him some watery feed to make sure he doesn't get dehydrated. He was very feisty! Boxed the syringe :roll:

He's got plenty of strength, he just needs the appetite...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, sounds a bit toofy to me :?

His teeth were checked yesterday, and he has on tint sharp bit, that he's had since last year, which hasn't changed at all. There are no sore bits on his mouth that are visible.

He has done 6 tiny hard black poops, but he's got another appointment this morning to check him over again.

sorry he's not munching and pooping yet:(

on a couple of occasions. eric didn't appear to have any tooth probs - until the vet put him under and put her finger in his mouth.....

hope he picks up soon xx

He's had more injections, and is now back out in the aviary, as it's quite warm here today, and he hates being indoors, so at least he'smoving about more, and has nibbled some grass.

I am now recovering from the shock of a £150 vet bill - £92 of that was for the consultation yesterday because it was a Bank Holiday - that's more than 3 times the normal amount :shock::shock::shock:

He's had more injections, and is now back out in the aviary, as it's quite warm here today, and he hates being indoors, so at least he'smoving about more, and has nibbled some grass.

I am now recovering from the shock of a £150 vet bill - £92 of that was for the consultation yesterday because it was a Bank Holiday - that's more than 3 times the normal amount :shock::shock::shock:

:shock::shock: Oh my! I think buns must study the calnedar an dlook out for weekens and bank hols!
Hoping he feels better soon, sending lots of vibes for Buttercup xx

Back