• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup's new toy, and pretty bunny bits

Oh see Susibun - I have a feeling you might make a good pair. I dont think she likes the cream - you two could team up!! :p

Night night!!/QUOTE]

Night night. So Susiebun doesn't eat cake either. :D She is good like me.:angel:

Actually I do eat cake ... and cream. :p To be honest I prefer a scone though, and can happily do without the jam and cream. A really good scone doesn't need them.

This thread has gone just a tad off topic, hasn't it?

A big, fat juicy carrot cake which we can slice instead!! Or a Banoffee pie with cream and chocolate flakes.......mmmmmmmmmmm *drool*

Oh yes, I love carrot cake. :D She could probably do a cupcake version, then we wouldn't fight about who got the biggest slice. ;) Banoffee is too rich for me, so you can have my bit. :wave:

I am waiting for my mum and aunt to come around. They are staying the night, then my aunt flies back to Sydney tomorrow. :( I am going to really miss her.

Back