• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup's new toy, and pretty bunny bits

Nother apple and cinnamon please :D

This is the last one! They come in batches of 12 and Yvette had 10 so you can have the last one! I like the coffee ones.

Oh hello my wee darlin bubbas!! Did you come to see mummy? Mummys happy to see you. Mummy loves you! Yes she does! Yeeeeeesssss I dooooooooooooo!! Ahyo my fuzzywuzzies! Ahyo darlins!! Where's my wee sweetpeas. Oooooh yuvvie snuggles from Lola - thank you! thank you Lolly!! What Benbo - snuggles from you too? Awwwwh you're a good snuggler. Yeeeeessss weeeee maaaaaan.

Oh sorry, what flavour?

This is the last one! They come in batches of 12 and Yvette had 10 so you can have the last one! I like the coffee ones.

Oh hello my wee darlin bubbas!! Did you come to see mummy? Mummys happy to see you. Mummy loves you! Yes she does! Yeeeeeesssss I dooooooooooooo!! Ahyo my fuzzywuzzies! Ahyo darlins!! Where's my wee sweetpeas. Oooooh yuvvie snuggles from Lola - thank you! thank you Lolly!! What Benbo - snuggles from you too? Awwwwh you're a good snuggler. Yeeeeessss weeeee maaaaaan.

Oh sorry, what flavour?

:roll: You're as daft as a brush :lol:

I gotta go to sleep - I can't keep my eyes open. I'll pop the cupcake under my pillow to have for breakfast :)

Night night all :wave:

:roll: You're as daft as a brush :lol:

I gotta go to sleep - I can't keep my eyes open. I'll pop the cupcake under my pillow to have for breakfast :)

Night night all :wave:

Stick it behind your ear!!! :lol:

I'm off to feed my bubbas and tuck em in!

Night night!

Enjoy Eastenders Yvette!

bensonlola;4814225[B said:
]Stick it behind your ear[/B]!!! :lol:

I'm off to feed my bubbas and tuck em in!

Night night!

Enjoy Eastenders Yvette!

There's no room, I have a bar of Dairy Milk behind each ear :p

Back