• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns are being separated tomorrow - how will it affect them?

did you mean Animates or Foxhall?:wave:

We contacted the Stamford Vets first :) We need to call Animates and Foxhall too :)

We have bought another indoor hutch so they can stay inside and see each other. Buttons was quite distressed last night, I don't think she likes to be away from Nibbles despite being able to see him :( but this morning she seemed better after a cuddle.

We contacted the Stamford Vets first :) We need to call Animates and Foxhall too :)

We have bought another indoor hutch so they can stay inside and see each other. Buttons was quite distressed last night, I don't think she likes to be away from Nibbles despite being able to see him :( but this morning she seemed better after a cuddle.

Oh right, I havent actually been to the stamford ones (I take it you mean Stamford Veterinary Centre?) but i was very close to the people that lived there before the vets took over, it used to be a bungalow and i was close to one of the girls there and they said the vets taking over it were very good! :thumb:

Back