• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnysitting circle?

Wow not been on all day seems like bunny sitting wasnt such a mad idea after all!
I'm in the west bridgford area of Notts.

This sounds like an awesome idea. I could really see this spreading around and becoming a huge thing with dogs, cats, birds, etc. Great idea!

it is a good idea, on some levels, but remember, if you do bunny sitting, the person caring for your bunny is more than likely going to pop in morning and then night. alot can happen in that time.

I once had someone come to us for boarding but the time after that she asked her neighbour to look in on bunny at 7am and 8pm. By 8pm bunny was very poorly and was taken to the vets but she had bad gut stasis and didnt recover. now, i like the idea and it could work VERY well, but there are pros and cons to every situation.

If you board your pet (depending on where you go though to be fair!) most boarders are about all day.

Also, i have only ever had one rabbit which didnt settle in boarding very well and we have had hundereds now.

I am not saying its a bad idea, its very good actually and im obviously not saying it bcus im worried people wont board as im in essex!!! But its something to put into the equaison

x

I would be more than happy to help anyone who needed it, but it would be on the knowledge that they would be indoor buns.

As others have said on here before, there is the aspect that the buns are infected with something,unbeknown to their owner (or otherwise, some people will ply their animals off with anyone, obviously not people on here, but if word gets out that there is a website where other people will look after your rabbit for free!( which could also lead to bunny dumps)) which could be passed onto other rabbits that use the area.

Back