• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny time vortex

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
Anyone else also get sucked into the bunny time vortex?
I just spent and hour just petting Zeus [emoji15] doesn't even feel like it was an hour but time just went poof!
But then again I shouldn't be surprised, especially when he's being a big snoozing cutie [emoji173]
53242902f66ad1be4c2d6ba4c7de8abd.jpg
b743974e2dd46f7307b49837ed59c9e1.jpg
eaadba66cd47641abdcb4a1763afd8b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I can't say I know this experience as even when they're in a cuddly mood Sophie and Casper get bored of being petted within a few minutes. :lol: Zeus looks so super comfy and relaxed in those photos, though. :love:

I can't say I know this experience as even when they're in a cuddly mood Sophie and Casper get bored of being petted within a few minutes. [emoji38] Zeus looks so super comfy and relaxed in those photos, though. :love:
Awww hehehe wanna swap for a day? [emoji1787][emoji39] on any day I usually spend at least 2-3hrs petting Zeus.
There's the quick cuddle when I wake up/he wakes me up around 10-20mins. Then the face rubs while I'm having coffee after he's had breakfast usually around 30mins. Then littered throughout the day there's numerous face rubs, none lasting less than at least 10mins.
Then there's at least 2 long sploofed petting sessions between lunch and dinner which at a minimum is 30mins. A quick pet after dinner when I sit down on the couch for about 15mins and finally a bed time rub of around 20-30mins after his bed time treat.
No wonder my shoulders are so stiff [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Awww hehehe wanna swap for a day? [emoji1787][emoji39] on any day I usually spend at least 2-3hrs petting Zeus.
There's the quick cuddle when I wake up/he wakes me up around 10-20mins. Then the face rubs while I'm having coffee after he's had breakfast usually around 30mins. Then littered throughout the day there's numerous face rubs, none lasting less than at least 10mins.
Then there's at least 2 long sploofed petting sessions between lunch and dinner which at a minimum is 30mins. A quick pet after dinner when I sit down on the couch for about 15mins and finally a bed time rub of around 20-30mins after his bed time treat.
No wonder my shoulders are so stiff [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Oh, wow, that is a lot of petting. :lol: To be honest, I'm more relieved than sad that Sophie and Casper don't want a lot of pets, as my arms get tired and sore quickly because of my chronic illness, and after a minute of petting I'm like, "Owww, can I stop now?", never mind a whole hour. :lol: With your petting Zeus for 2-3 hours a day, I can understand why your shoulders are suffering. :lol:

Oh, wow, that is a lot of petting. [emoji38] To be honest, I'm more relieved than sad that Sophie and Casper don't want a lot of pets, as my arms get tired and sore quickly because of my chronic illness, and after a minute of petting I'm like, "Owww, can I stop now?", never mind a whole hour. [emoji38] With your petting Zeus for 2-3 hours a day, I can understand why your shoulders are suffering. [emoji38]
Hahaha yea after I wrote it out I realised that it's quite a lot [emoji1787][emoji1787]

I wonder if there's an auto-petter out there [emoji848] aww :( maybe try your foot at petting? [emoji39]

Hahaha yea after I wrote it out I realised that it's quite a lot [emoji1787][emoji1787]

I wonder if there's an auto-petter out there [emoji848] aww :( maybe try your foot at petting? [emoji39]

I found this:

:lol: I wonder if someone's made a bunny-sized one. :lol:

I'm not sure I'm skilled enough with my feet to pet them that way; I might end up poking them in the eye with a toe. :lol:

I found this:

[emoji38] I wonder if someone's made a bunny-sized one. [emoji38]

I'm not sure I'm skilled enough with my feet to pet them that way; I might end up poking them in the eye with a toe. [emoji38]
HAHAHAHA that's brilliant [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] did feel bad for the poop small dog [emoji3064]

Hehehe I've poked Zeus with a toe... it's ok though because he got revenge with a nip on my tiny toe [emoji1787][emoji1787]

I just saw they made one for the small dog as well!

[emoji38]

I'm glad Zeus got revenge for your poking him. [emoji38]
HAHAHA epic!!! Surely they can keep going smaller till they get to a bunny sized one [emoji16][emoji16]

Boo! Not allowed to side with Zeus [emoji33] I was just trying to squish my foot in under him for heat seeing as he was sleeping next to my feet and is the perfect fluffy heat ball [emoji16][emoji39]

Yes, maybe I could ask them to build a bunny-sized one for Sophie and Casper. :lol:

Aw, you were using him to warm up your feet! I wouldn't be happy being used like that, either, so I have to side with Zeus here. :lol:

Yes, maybe I could ask them to build a bunny-sized one for Sophie and Casper. [emoji38]

Aw, you were using him to warm up your feet! I wouldn't be happy being used like that, either, so I have to side with Zeus here. [emoji38]
Hehehe my defence is he was laying under my desk where my feet go [emoji39] so he should've expected it [emoji39][emoji39]

Oh yes Treacle expects her pre bedtime massage every night, problem is she always lies in the same spot. This is on the (her) rug under the coffee table, so I have to kneel down low and stretch to reach her, I need a massage after ! She's worth it though bless her heart :love:

Back