• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny sheds Update pics

pinkyblare

Alpha Buck
Hi all well my hubby put the shed up yesterday that we were given on freecycle it is great just needs painting now he made new floor so got to lino it now and make some levels i have been looking through the shed thread but lots of pics have been deleted or moved so cant view most of them any chance you kind peeps could post some more pics of inside for me for ideas on what to do inside i need shelf at top to store my bits and bobs out of reach but wanted them to be able to look out window also any ideas how we can use window as i want to mesh it then be able to put the perspex back ove rin winter any ideas on a solution for that i.e hinge it? will go get a pic of it empty now and the outside and post later on today so we can see progression also the run we used under existing hutch is 7 ft x 2ft i am thinkng of attaching that to the side so they can still come out for nose in summer months i am aiming to let them roam in garden whilst we are out there as its almots bunny proof now just few more bits to sort thanks on advance also any ideas on a name:lol: i want to get a sign up for them, painting the outside in the willow from dulux shades i think

:wave::love:

DSCF3365.jpg

DSCF3366.jpg

kids thought it was lovely new playhouse bless

DSCF3370.jpg

i have managed to paint it today just needs new felt/barge boards and beading to window then the mesh/perspex to sort before we start on inside

Last edited:
Back