• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run Needed to Cambridge UPDATE

Thanks ever so much, I really appreciate your help with my ladies too. I'm guessing we're looking at early March if you are able to get set up and home checked - do you have somebody arranged to come out? I had Parsnip come and check my set up.

If you wanted, I'd be happy to come with you to get our rabbits, so that I'm there to sort my girls while you are sorting your two? It's just a thought as you are in the same area as me and I could probably get to yours if I ask hubby nicely. I don't drive but would be happy to keep you company and it would be less to do at the other end for you?

I'm curious about bunnymadhouse too :)
Let me know what you think?
Talk soon.
Vix

I'm still hoping for feb tbh,l I have the whole of the last week in feb booked off work and so does the oh so there is no reason, barring homecheck availability, that it can't be feb. I will be driving to bunnymadhouse and the oh will be driving back so no worries about company but I'd have to check with him about having someone come along.

Now we have been to the house, painted one of the ceilings, had my parents round etc I'm just desperate to move in, plus I have a bag of food, the carrier, megazorb and even a bowl so I'm getting itchy about getting my buns!!

(Vix? I'm Vicky!)

Hey Bubby, How are you doing, is the house move going ok?

I've got a couple of tins of white paint in my garage if you want them, we bought loads of tins when we extended our house and used them for painting ceilings and coving - you are welcome to have them if you want? I think there are two...

You'll soon be off for a week so you can have a good go at getting everything how you like it :)

Vix

I can do Bolton (Kayj's) to Warwickshire this Thursday if that's any help and keep them until the next leg can be arranged

Thanks Snowy but they have gone from Bolton to Barnsley and are stopping over at BunnyMadHouse until Bubby is able to collect her two - she's kindly going to bring my girls home with her as she isn't far from me.

All being well, they will be with me 29th Feb (ish)

Thanks anyway :D

Back