• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run Needed to Cambridge UPDATE

Fantastic, thanks very much everyone.

* So Kay will confirm with her lady if she'd mind running them to BMH in a week or two (any idea of a date?).

* They will stop at BMH with Angie and wait for Buddy to come - THank you.

* Buddy will then bring them from BMH (do you know a date at all?) and we will meet at Chatteris (my sister lives in Manue so don't mind what time of day, I can hang out at hers until you get to Chatteris)

* I can then bring them from Chatteris to Bar Hill, Cambridge for the final leg of their journey!!

Can't wait to meet the girls, to see them in their new home. I'll let them settle in for a few weeks and make themselves comfortable before I introduce them to the boys.

Suppose I need to think of names for them! :lol:

No date for my leg yet I'm afraid. I'll let you know when my potential bmh adoption is sorted so I can go get my babies and yours.

Witchy you better email me your addy for the adoption papers so I can get them sent on to you.:D:D

Plan B

If the Bolton to Barnsley leg falls through for any reason I will probably be able to help in a couple of weekends time (16/17 or 23/24 February). I'm in Cleckheaton but could go across to Bolton, pick them up and take them to Barnsley.

Last edited:
Up to now it looks like the girls will be going to Angi's on the 11th of Feb.

What do you mean piccies, you are only adopting them you can't see them before:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: evberyone on here knows I don't do pics:oops::lol::lol::lol: ask loopylop

only joking honest:D

Up to now it looks like the girls will be going to Angi's on the 11th of Feb.

Right, that now means I have to move, build bunny mansion, get homechecked and get to Barnsley as soon after then as possible! :lol:

if there's any probs with the bolton to BMH bit (assuming its tracys they are going to) i should be going to tracys from ashton-under-lyne on sunday 10th, as are doinga bunny run from tameside-newark with tiny tim, so if kayj could meet me in ashton that day i could drop tehse girls at teh same time as collecting tiny tim?

Well up to now we are all right for girls going on the 11th but I will shout becks if that is ok if something happens.

Just to confirm that the girls will be definately leaving here on Mon 11th to go to Angie's.:D

Neither can I :D

Got all the fencing today, it was left on my lawn - hope it's a nice weekend so I can make a start!

Are my girls alright, ready for their trip tomorrow to BMH?
I feel like an expectant mum :lol:
xx

Girls are fine and we are setting off in half an hour. Will take pics just before I put them in the carrier. The carrier you can keep.:D

Fantastic thank you :D

Any word from Buddy as to when the Cambridge leg is going to happen. I've got holiday saved so I can take them in any time - if I can have a bit of notice so I don't upset work though its a new job and I only started Monday, 4th Feb lol

Hopefully, I can be of assistance to somebody else in the future - I'm a regular traveller to the Great Yarmouth area (Norfolk Broads) at weekends from Cambridge so if anyone needs that route covered I'd be happy to help - have six cats so have loads of carrier boxes to assist any journey etc. Route travelled is A14, A11, A47.

Very much looking forward to pics, thank you so much everyone for your help in getting them to me.:wave:

:oops:Didn't get chance to take pics they weren't pleased about getting into the carrier so it had to be a quick put in. Sorry:oops:
If we ask angie nicely she might be able to take some if she gets time:D

Heya!

My timetable is as follows: Got keys to our new house today, moving in on Saturday 16th, hoping to be up and ready for a homecheck by the following weekend so then as soon as we can get someone to homecheck me, I'll be going to Angie asap after I've passed.

I'm as desperate to get my pair home as you are I'm sure!

Thanks ever so much, I really appreciate your help with my ladies too. I'm guessing we're looking at early March if you are able to get set up and home checked - do you have somebody arranged to come out? I had Parsnip come and check my set up.

If you wanted, I'd be happy to come with you to get our rabbits, so that I'm there to sort my girls while you are sorting your two? It's just a thought as you are in the same area as me and I could probably get to yours if I ask hubby nicely. I don't drive but would be happy to keep you company and it would be less to do at the other end for you?

I'm curious about bunnymadhouse too :)
Let me know what you think?
Talk soon.
Vix

Back