• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Op U/Date 12th May :-)

I forgot to reply earlier, no buns in my hand luggage this time MM! no parks this time , we were at least 100 miles from there this time. I still think of all those poor souls. I have since heard little Sparkles has now found a new home with 2 other buns! No doggies for her to attack !! And Ben is still happy as a pig in poop with his family. My little spanish friend said she thinks "Ben would be happy in hell!!! " He is sooooo laid back and easily pleased. My dream is to go back one day and help more of those poor buns.

Let me know when you're going, and I will come and help :D xxx

Awww the colleagues mean well lol but I understand the worry of keeping everything as clean as possible. And you don't want to separate him from the rest either I imagine. I am glad his buddies are being good to him. Hopefully not too long until stiches are removed and his fur will start to grow. But I bet he is still the most beautiful boy as he is right now. Such a brave man, sending gentle nose rubs to him. Xx

Have vets appointment this week to check on the wound ... I am pleased with progress :)

Pop over to see how bunny is getting on.

Glad to see there is progress being made and you're happy with said progress xx

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Great to hear! Somehow I only managed to see this thread now....:oops:

But pleased to hear your bun is progressing xxx

I also have only seen this post now. It must be very stressful for you to care for such an ill little bunny, especially when you are trying to recover from your own operation. Sending you both some positive vibes.

I also have only seen this post now. It must be very stressful for you to care for such an ill little bunny, especially when you are trying to recover from your own operation. Sending you both some positive vibes.

Thank you, you're very kind bunny momma x

I hope your little bunny is continuing to improve. x

Thank you Babsie :)

An update ...

Well the new meds seem to be helping tremendously and I'm so grateful to all those who've sent messages of support.
Bun is getting out of bed and understandably is adjusting to his new 'persona' with the various bits of his body now missing :( But all things considered I am very happy with the progress made.

Thanks so much for all who've posted on this thread :wave:

Wonderful news and I am thrilled the little bun is doing well. HE is clearly absorbing all the positive vibes being sent and is undoubtidy the reciprient of an abundance of love and care from you - and I hope the little bun continues to grow stronger each and every day. Topping up the get well vibes. x

Lovely to hear bun is continuing to make progress, he’s very lucky to have you looking after him. Still sending more get well vibes, can never have too many :D

Back