• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny, don't make me rehome you...

Strawberry has done all sorts in the year I have had him. His worst trick was disappearing up the chimney while I ran round the house looking for him for hours!

He has eaten skirting boards, foam tiles, lino, carpet, wooden flooring, pvc window sills, wall paper, plaster, cardboard and numerous food items he has stolen from our plates. He has a stomach made from steel!

Now that he is outside he is much better. He isnt so naughty as he has more space but we did make sure we blocked off the oil tank, didnt fancy replacing all the rubber piping after he has eaten it!

:lol::lol::lol::oops::roll::shock:

gotta be the funniest post ever!

Yes, thank goodness my parents are animal lovers, that's all I'm saying. My Dad actually tried to make out that the oxygen line had got stuck under the door, but we caught Narla red-handed (red-pawed, red-mouthed?) when we went to stay with them at Easter. Cue much laughing all round and we'd blamed it on Norris until then.

Yes, thank goodness my parents are animal lovers, that's all I'm saying. My Dad actually tried to make out that the oxygen line had got stuck under the door, but we caught Narla red-handed (red-pawed, red-mouthed?) when we went to stay with them at Easter. Cue much laughing all round and we'd blamed it on Norris until then.

I hope grandma didn't laugh too hard :shock: :lol:

Thumper i love you to bits but..... Do you really have to circle my feet everywhere i go. I turn around and your sat between my feet.Also i love seeing you when i get home but please try and refrain from spraying wee all over me as soon as i walk into the garden.:lol:

Charlie well what can i say the day i lost you and looked everywhere while in a right panic, then you just pop your head out of a hole at the back of your hutch and dug the whole length of the garden about 12ft ish. Still to this day there's a warren under my kitchen. Don't ever scare mummy like that again.:lol::lol:

I love you boys.xx

Keith, I love you very much. But if you succeed on tripping me on the stairs and I break my neck I wont be able to feed you. And after a bit my body will start to smell.

Oh and could you also refrain from trying to climb the gerbil cage. I know it annoys you greatly that their cage is on top of yours but you're already top pet (don't tell the gerbils I said that) and sitting on their cage means nothing. It just disrupts them from going about their gerbilly business.

Lastly, I know you like my feet, but could you try and be a bit less, err, greek, in showing your affection?

Yours,
the food lady

p.s. will get you some choc drops tmw x

Dear Keither Fluffy Bunny,
Although I :love:love:love: how interactive you are it is very difficult to clean out your cage when you decide to "supervise" proceedings. I understand that you have put lots of time and wee into making that bedding yours, but there's new bedding coming for you to wee all over, and removing it from that bag as I put it in is rather annoying. There are plenty of bunnies that don't get their cage cleaned out, and I'm sure they'll tell you how much better clean dry bedding is than wet wee soaked stuff.
Also, I am very very glad that you are so dedicated to pooping in that corner of your cage, it really does make my life so much easier in terms of hoovering and I wouldn't change it for the world, BUT when I'm cleaning it out and you are leaving little piles of poop faster than I can scoop it can be quite disheartening for me. Everytime I scooped you moved and left behind a pile of poops...
One last thing, although I am very glad you are such a good pooper, it means that you have a healthy belly (and its very good considering you had a GA on Friday), I'm not entirely convinced that such a tiny bunny can produce so much poop. Are you cheating? I'm not calling you a liar or anything but I'm sure you produce a higher volume of poop then what you eat...

Yours lovingly but forever baffled,

Rosie
xxx

Back